[Supercoppa] JUVENTUS 2-0 Lazio (August 8th, 2015) (63 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I count on Vidal taking care of both Anderson and Candreva now that Khedira is injured.
:lol: :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

I'm sure Lazio fans are sitting there right now convinced that they are going to win, after their fine pre-season form.
:agree: Our pre-season form hasn't been gr8 either lest you have forgotten. I just don't see the team clicking and all the new pieces gelling together in time for this fixture; coupled with the injuries, and the fact that we were quite fortunate to beat them in the Coppa Italia final, I feel fate will conspire against us.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:agree: Our pre-season form hasn't been gr8 either lest you have forgotten. I just don't see the team clicking and all the new pieces gelling together in time for this fixture; coupled with the injuries, and the fact that we were quite fortunate to beat them in the Coppa Italia final, I feel fate will conspire against us.
It would be very difficult to forget with all the whining each day.

We obviously have issues with new and missing players, but it constantly amazes me how people seem to think we will start a new season in the same kind of form or condition as the old one. I suppose the expectancy level is so high now because of that CL final, that everything we do from now on isn't good enough. We have lots of players to gel and it is going to take some time, so it's really up to people to adjust their immediate expectation levels for this team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You also thought that cucumber was never going to fit up your ass, but you sure were wrong about that too.
Reported. I am not going to resort to personal insults. Why don't you come at me with something constructive, instead of the same rehashed cliched tripe?

- - - Updated - - -

It figures you would enjoy such vulgarity. Childish petulance and foolishness at its finest.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
My only fear is that we win this and Beppe and Co thinks that our squad is complete and we don't sign a much needed AM.
Apparently, it isn't much needed, since we made it to the CL final without one last season. I'd also like to remind you if we don't get an AM in next summer's mercato, we would have still made the CL 2 years prior to that without needing one. Remember those words Bro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)