[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (18 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
2 Juventus fans were stabbed before the game near the Olimpico.

The two fans, aged 27 and 28, were taken to Rome's Policlinico Gemelli, with stab wounds to their backside. They will reportedly need about a month to recover

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Excellent.

It was kinda pathetic after their team got humilliated by licht, that they decided to take it out on pogba and asamoah.
This was actual racism+frustration. both did nothing to anger lazio fans. there is no excuse. Its not like a balotelli or evra who behaved like an ass.
No, this isnt "lets hurt the player cause he was a bitch against us".

Do this figc. and when they do it again, double the number of games.

- - - Updated - - -

2 Juventus fans were stabbed before the game near the Olimpico.
What the fuck

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Throwing cups of water at Agnelli, Ordering Galliani to remove his tie, Flexing like Hulk/Balotelli, His numerous and hilarious troll smiles, celebrating like a mad man in the plush seats... His amazing co-ownership and loan deals....seriously, what a man this guy is. :beppe:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Throwing cups of water at Agnelli, Ordering Galliani to remove his tie, Flexing like Hulk/Balotelli, His numerous and hilarious troll smiles, celebrating like a mad man in the plush seats... His amazing co-ownership and loan deals....seriously, what a man this guy is. :beppe:
That little red one in the gif's right corner are fooling my mind...keep thinking I have a message or a mention :lol:

Dec 31, 2008
Lazio’s Curva Nord will be closed for one game as punishment for the racist chants aimed at Juventus on Sunday evening.
The Old Lady trio of Paul Pogba, Kwadwo Asamoah and Angelo Ogbonnawere all targeted by abuse from sections of the Stadio Olimpico over the course of 90 minutes.
The Turin giants beat the capital outfit 4-0 in Rome on Sunday to lift the Italian Super Cup.

http://football-italia.net/38522/lazio-curva-shut-over-racism

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)