[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (12 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 31, 2008
“I haven’t spoken to Andrea Agnelli recently,” Lotito told Tuttosport.
“In reality, we are not accustomed to speaking. For two Presidents like us, these situations are water under the bridge. There’s no need to make peace or exchange any particular handshakes before the game. There is no bellicose controversy going on.
“Unfortunately there was a disagreement over the issues of football, but the reciprocal respect is beyond doubt.”
“My vision of football is more projected towards the future than Agnelli’s, so we see some things differently. In any case, there are no personal problems.
“I repeat, there was a confrontation around the organisation of the Super Cup, then the Lega Serie A ruled the optimal venue was the Stadio Olimpico, which is the home of the CONI (Italian Olympic Committee) and theNazionale, to give the trophy greater prestige. That is all.
“After winning two consecutive Scudetti, Juventus start out as favourites, but I hope Lazio can play at 100 per cent intensity. We don’t want to be sacrificial lambs.”

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
i'd rather be a naz...
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all juventini are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Class, Loyalty and the pursuit of Scudetti.

That to secure these rights, A manager is instituted among Men, deriving his just powers from the consent of the club, That whenever any Form of management becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the fans to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new management, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Success and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that managements long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolutely shit teams, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such management, and to provide new Guards for their future Scudetti.

:stuckup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)