[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (29 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

causio70

Aug 14, 2013
probably team:

JUVENTUS (3-5-2): Buffon; Ogbonna, Bonucci, Chiellini; Lichsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Tevez, Vucinic.
LAZIO (4-2-3-1): Marchetti; Konko, Biava, Cana, Radu; Ledesma, Biglia; Candreva, Hernanes, Lulic; Klose.
tuttojuve.com

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
Going to be at the game on Sunday(siting in the Monte Mario section).Going to be my first time seeing a competitive European match.

Anyone have any tips to getting to the Olimpico? I'm doing a walking tour earlier on the day so right now the best option looks like metro and then tram.

Also, any tips on how early I should arrive,what to look out for? Im not brining any Juve gear and don't plan on instigating anything so I don't foresee any problems.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Going to be at the game on Sunday(siting in the Monte Mario section).Going to be my first time seeing a competitive European match.

Anyone have any tips to getting to the Olimpico? I'm doing a walking tour earlier on the day so right now the best option looks like metro and then tram.

Also, any tips on how early I should arrive,what to look out for? Im not brining any Juve gear and don't plan on instigating anything so I don't foresee any problems.
if you buy the roma pass from the booths around you get access to two historical sites (coliseum for example) plus free transportation on buses and metro for two days.

you save a bit on tranpo fair this way, but that is presuming you intend to visit some of the sites in rome

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

What direction are you arriving from?

I like to basically wander up from the Vatican (Ottaviano metro station is near the Vatican and on the way to the stadium). It's just about a twenty minute walk from there to the stadium.

I'd aim to be in the ground about an hour before kickoff.

Wouldn't expect any trouble. If there is going to be trouble, it's likely to be around the Ponte Milvio area, so probably best to avoid it.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
What direction are you arriving from?

I like to basically wander up from the Vatican (Ottaviano metro station is near the Vatican and on the way to the stadium). It's just about a twenty minute walk from there to the stadium.

I'd aim to be in the ground about an hour before kickoff.

Wouldn't expect any trouble. If there is going to be trouble, it's likely to be around the Ponte Milvio area, so probably best to avoid it.
Not sure about the direction yet exactly. I am on a bus tour and we will be driving down from Florence that morning. We have a guided walking tour schedule that evening and I assume be passing by the colosseum, Trevi, etc so I assume be will be a little south east of the Olimpico...my plan was to break off the tour at the northern most part and find my way to the stadium. I am familiar with The Ottaviano station and may just wander up from there if its only 20 minutes.

Thanks for the help.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)