[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 4-0 Lazio (August 18th, 2013) (31 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Lichtsteiner

• Pogba

• Tevez

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Yeah, pretty sure if I had a dick everyone would have just told me to fuck off. Kind of depressing when I think about it to be honest.
I told you to fuck off straight away.

Gender doesn't matter to me, I'm more concerned with your lack of class supporting a cunt team although I'm sure you're otherwise as affable as an American can be.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Squad: 1 Buffon, 3 Chiellini, 4 Caceres, 5 Ogbonna, 6 Pogba, 7 Pepe, 8 Marchisio, 9 Vucinic, 10 Tevez, 11 De Ceglie, 12 Giovinco, 13 Peluso, 14 Llorente, 15 Barzagli, 16 Motta, 17 Marrone, 19 Bonucci, 20 Padoin, 21 Pirlo, 22 Asamoah, 23 Vidal, 26 Lichtsteiner, 27 Quagliarella, 30 Storari, 32 Matri, 33 Isla, 34 Rubinho.

:motta:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
"Part of Juventus fans don't want to buy tickets as a protest to distribution of income. Fighters most notably." - Tuttosport

Lazio will get 1.8m as fixed sum. Apparently Agnelli will sue Lazio and Lotito over this matter.
How did Lotito manage to get all that money and have it in Rome?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I know.

The lack of formal agreement has just made this whole thing a mess.

Lotito has certainly done very well for himself out of it all, one way or another.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Can't wait to see this one live at the stadium:theflag:. Anyone been on Stadio Olimpico how is the view? Our new stadium is so nice, you see the pitch perfect. Hope Stadio Olimpico is good despite the runningtracks.

causio70

Aug 14, 2013
Incredible Antonio Conte has canceled the training in Borghesiana scheduled for today, because field conditions are dangerous.
There is even the possibility that the team returns to Turin to train and then return to Rome on Sunday for the game.
I have no words to comment on this farce.

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Incredible Antonio Conte has canceled the training in Borghesiana scheduled for today, because field conditions are dangerous.
There is even the possibility that the team returns to Turin to train and then return to Rome on Sunday for the game.
:sergio:

What the hell

Will this ever stop ?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
What's our opinion of Lotito? What's the general perception in Italy relating this guy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)