[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (8 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Dude shut up, u're so annoying. U repeating that senseless hate over and over doesn't make anything better. 1. he is our player 2. it's not his fault we paid so much 3. if u think this is his fault and Ciro in his place would change ANYTHING u should go and learn a little bit more about football. Jesus.. it's painful to read here sometimes..
You should check out the Twitter then. Sometimes it feels like they are hating on their on team. So many spoiled bitches everywhere.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
makes you wonder why it's months that I say we should splash what's needed and buy him before english or spanish teams come for him.
That's not the Juve way

Step 1. Sell at least 1 starter. Usually for a shit fee.

Step 2. Get linked with replacements that are World Class and make everybody wet.

Step 3. Lose out on them one by one and do nothing

Step 4. Bring in some fucking loser from a mid table Serie A club and wonder why we look like less of a club.

Expect Emre Can unless Pool tell us to fuck off because even they're better at keeping hold of players.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
That's not the Juve way

Step 1. Sell at least 1 starter. Usually for a $#@! fee.

Step 2. Get linked with replacements that are World Class and make everybody wet.

Step 3. Lose out on them one by one and do nothing

Step 4. Bring in some $#@!ing loser from a mid table Serie A club and wonder why we look like less of a club.

Expect Emre Can unless Pool tell us to $#@! off because even they're better at keeping hold of players.
THIS my man, wish everyone saw things like you...

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am so looking forward to Marotta move tomorrow .Will be ripped off by any team after aproaching for a player.Fucking Sampdoria DNA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)