[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (10 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
C mon, how is it Cuadrado's fault? Can't you see we don't have an attacking plan? Can't you see that our forwards are isolated? Can't you see that our players don't have what to do going forward? What do you expect from Cuads, win them all alone? We are getting owned tactically...
Him throwing away every ball has nothing to do with game plan.

Drizzy

Apr 26, 2015
Pjanic=Most overated mid I've seen....partnerd with a guy who is basically a bag of flour...= this...we need a midfielder so fuckin bad that isn't a soft pussy

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
C mon, how is it Cuadrado's fault? Can't you see we don't have an attacking plan? Can't you see that our forwards are isolated? Can't you see that our players don't have what to do going forward? What do you expect from Cuads, win them all alone? We are getting owned tactically...
Are you fucking serious lol, he's lost the ball every single time he's touched it. You don't need to be surrounded by your own teammates to keep the fucking ball. I'd be embarrassed if I put in a display like he has and I haven't kicked a fucking ball in 2 years.

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
seriously Allegri is a fool lots of times, its like he is not watching the game or just loves having his favorite players on the damn pitch, how tf are Cuadrado and Khedira still starting/on the pitch, this his stupid methodology of waiting 15 games to finally use better players into starters shows his Milan flaws and is what will eventually get him fired here if/when things start going south.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Mercato 10/10 actually. We got rid of deadweight in Bonucci and Alves...

Signed world class DS, Costa, Bernadeschi.

We so stronk. I'd say 85% chance we win CL.
:tuttosport:

Fucked our own defense. Double fucked when you consider the only reason we can even attempt to play from the back is gone for 1/2 of his worth to a rival.

Our midfield is probably worse just by the fact Khedira is regressing and has been for some time.

Our attack. I guess i'd have to see us use the 80M worth of players we bought first instead of Mandzukic and Cuadrado :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)