[SuperCoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-2[5-6] nipples garbage club (December 22nd 2014) (11 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not all of them, Tevez and Evra have nothing to be ashamed of, they gave their all and performed. About the rest, hear hear :tup: Couldnt said it better, $#@!ing joke of clowns tonight.
Yeah Tevez and Evra actually gave a good effort. I shouldn't lump them in with the rest of outfield shit. I'm just fucking pissed right now that we treat competitions like this for trophies and cups as though they're opportunities to conserve energy and play passively. And we have a legend like Buffon who clearly knows the value of all trophies and all competitions, and has that fire in him to win everything he participates in, no matter how "meaningless" it is, while 8 out of the other 10 guys on the field clearly don't give a shit. It's disgusting.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Its disgusting for sure, especially seeing how we stop playing like its some training game as soon as we take the lead, but the short times it was a draw, we wake up. I hate this fucking apathetic attitude.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Its disgusting for sure, especially seeing how we stop playing like its some training game as soon as we take the lead, but the short times it was a draw, we wake up. I hate this fucking apathetic attitude.
Not sure if it's under instructions to play in this cowardly way after we score or if it's a collective mentality from the players.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
As I tactic its typically italian I seen it for over 20 decades, but as attitude and lack of will to run, press, try ANYTHING, its all due to the players attitudes. Coaches give instruction, regardless if its the cowardly cautious kind, but the rest is all up to the players. And our players efforts tonight was utterly laughable to see.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Its disgusting for sure, especially seeing how we stop playing like its some training game as soon as we take the lead, but the short times it was a draw, we wake up. I hate this $#@!ing apathetic attitude.
Not sure if it's under instructions to play in this cowardly way after we score or if it's a collective mentality from the players.
I just don't fucking get the mentality there, and the strategy. We weren't even playing defensively and trying to hold on to the lead properly. We clearly have the players to hold possession and try to pass it back and forth and play keep away to kill the clock. We didn't even try that. We literally spent the last 14 minutes of the match just hoofing the ball back to Napoli at midfield and allowing them to set up their attacks with no pressure until they were in dangerous positions already. What the fuck was that? I don't even get it? Who told the players to play like that with a lead?

- - - Updated - - -

As I tactic its typically italian I seen it for over 20 decades, but as attitude and lack of will to run, press, try ANYTHING, its all due to the players attitudes. Coaches give instruction, regardless if its the cowardly cautious kind, but the rest is all up to the players. And our players efforts tonight was utterly laughable to see.

But usually when we're trying to kill the clock for a win, we try to hold possession, pass it around at the back, up into the mid and then back again, and we're quite good at it in general. Today we didn't even try that, we just gave them ball and hunkered down into our static defensive shell.

I wonder if that's due to Pirlo leaving the game actually. If we're trying to kill the clock he's actually a perfect player for it, as his passing and ball control around the back in terms of clock killing is quite good, it's not like we'd have been going forward enough for him to be a liability on the counter. That sub was so stupid. Pereyra for Pirlo if we were trying to just kill out the game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am afraid that this will continue in the league.Now players have "explanation" for shit performance like this that this wasn't a big trophy.We will continue like this after the break.We are well known for this shitty performances after the break.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #331
    RAI showed images and comments from naples by them scum fans insulting Juve and us fans.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I was also dissapointed with Pogba.Yes he passed but other than that he was joking all around the field .Shit I can not stand this rat defeat.Not against Napoli.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    At half time I criticized our players for jogging around and not giving a damn. I really thought they don't care and they consider this match an unneeded job before the break. Yet, when Tevez scored in the extra time, and especially during the shoot out, you could see how much they cared for this trophy. Not only those who played, but the owner, the directors, the injured players.
    This is worrying, because "not caring" would have been a sweet excuse for this performance. But they cared, so we should look for the problem for the slow ass tempo, for the impotence in our play an everything bad tonight elsewhere.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    At half time I criticized our players for jogging around and not giving a damn. I really thought they don't care and they consider this match an unneeded job before the break. Yet, when Tevez scored in the extra time, and especially during the shoot out, you could see how much they cared for this trophy. Not only those who played, but the owner, the directors, the injured players.
    This is worrying, because "not caring" would have been a sweet excuse for this performance. But they cared, so we should look for the problem for the slow ass tempo, for the impotence in our play an everything bad tonight elsewhere.
    This.:tup:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    And that decision to let Chiellini take a penalty before 3 other players :wallbang:

I know that the list was submitted prior to the first penalty, and we probably didn't expect this shootout to last so long, but you can't let Chiellini take a penalty before all the others (including Buffon) take theirs. The man has no control on the ball at all. He will most probably miss the entire goal if he shoots with power. You simply know that he can only try to place the ball on the sides of the net, and in order to be precise, the shot will have to be very slow. That's a 50-50 chance to score or be saved, and one of the rare times when the Gks chance to save is as big as the player's chance to score. I don't blame Allegri for not changing the shooter in the middle of the shooting. That can reflect negatively on everyone. But he must have known better when he made the list. Oh, and fuck Evra, Padoin and Pereyra if they were the ones who chickened out, making Chiellini the 7th penalty taker.

Dec 22, 2014
    yea I'd like to take the blame for the loss, maybe if I wasn't such a Croatian piece of sh13t juve could've came through

other non-honorable mentions: post ironic aka henry>>>totti, and voller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)