[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-1[3-4] AC Milan [23rd December, 2016] (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Is this a good time to watch footie?? I need an expert here @JCK
Actually, you are mistaken me by someone else, I usually speak of times convenient for my way of living, that of an old, socially inept, ignorant human being. When I usually name that a game time is convenient for me or not, it is when the experts or rather say expert expresses when it is actually best to watch a football game.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Actually, you are mistaken me by someone else, I usually speak of times convenient for my way of living, that of an old, socially inept, ignorant human being. When I usually name that a game time is convenient for me or not, it is when the experts or rather say expert expresses when it is actually best to watch a football game.
One can't properly watch a game of football when they are old, socially awkward, depressed and unable to decipher the tactics to an advanced level.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The game is going to be played at the Jassim Bin Hamad Stadium in a 13 thousand seater stadium. Stadium used mainly by Qatar national team and club team Al Sadd. Its the same stadium that hosted the 2014 supercoppa match that we had against Nipples.

Buzzing. :shifty:
Still better than 99% of Italian stadiums

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and Galliani actually complained that we didn't delay our travel to Doha, just because those morons had their flight cancelled :lol2: No fucking shame these people.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala and Higuain from the start finally :tuttosport:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Hope we comfortably win, at least 2-0 and show that bitches that we are miles ahead of them.I expect a great match from Dubala/Pjanic and for Higgy,well,he is Higgy,booooom.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's going to be very hard for our players to care about this game. Played in Qatar on the 23rd of December... ffs. Meanwhile for Milan this is their one shot at a trophy this season.

Still think we'll win it 3 or 4-0 though, Dybala will try to find his form.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)