[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [January 16th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We would be crying too...that Can tackle should have been a penalty. How VAR missed that i have no clue
Who the fuck cares. The better team won. There were debatable calls both ways, as in most matches. But let's ignore that, and instead talk about how we would be crying too. #teamobjective :baus:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Some situations are very difficult to decide. Here, Conti is clearly pulling Emre's shirt. That makes it look 50/50 to me.
DxDpEsDX0Ag0mTN.jpg
Can was lucky because he went to ground, but I'll add a little here - Conti was trying to do that exaggerated movement where players step away from the ball and then flick the ball through their own legs, so his body shape made Can's attempt look even worse, as if he was the one who had forced him into the movement with contact.

So probably given as a penalty more times than not but I'd like think the money we paid to the VAR team took that into account and used a bit of common sense. Either that or they saw the physical state of most players and thought another 30 mins of players walking around would be the death knell for Saudi interest in calcio. As it went against Milan I really couldn't care less.

Anyway, always nice to pick up all trophies. These games are maybe more annoying to lose than they are enjoyable to win, but I'm content with snuffing out any idea of contentment for Milan and all the other Serie A teams.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Milan and inter have 12, we still need to win the next 5 to pass them. we are already ahead in scudetti (36>35) and coppas (13>12), supercoppas next pls

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)