[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 1-0 Milan [January 16th, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Aah, the annual "Lets give a random team that havent accomplished anything this past year a chance to win a trophy" game. This match is even more meaningless in our case than it is in other countries because there shouldnt even be a competition or a duel - Juventus is the Serie A champion, Juventus is the Coppa Italia champion - no other team deserves to play vs Juventus for the Supercup, that cup should be automatically given to the club who completes the domestic double!

If or when some other italian team stop sucking and actually wins something, then that team is more than welcome to participate against us in a Supercoppa Italiana final! Until then this remains a glorified friendly in my eyes, I just cant take this game seriously...

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Aah, the annual "Lets give a random team that havent accomplished anything this past year a chance to win a trophy" game. This match is even more meaningless in our case than it is in other countries because there shouldnt even be a competition or a duel - Juventus is the Serie A champion, Juventus is the Coppa Italia champion - no other team deserves to play vs Juventus for the Supercup, that cup should be automatically given to the club who completes the domestic double!

If or when some other italian team stop sucking and actually wins something, then that team is more than welcome to participate against us in a Supercoppa Italiana final! Until then this remains a glorified friendly in my eyes, I just cant take this game seriously...
I know right, at least let the 2nd in the league play it ffs, they over-performed 18 other teams. Milan is just sad.

PS but what do we care? The lamer the opponent the better, let's fuck 'em up!
PSS Here's some additional incentive: as of now, we're tied with Milan in overall number of Supercoppa titles (7-7).

Last edited:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009

This is so true. Milan are getting this chance to play for the Supercoppa just because they got trashed 0:4 by us. Doesn't make sense, does it

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
One can't be making fun of Higgy and worship that medicore midtable material spaniard at the same time.
midtable material that played for Real, Juve, Real and Chelsea so far in his career. meanwhile, Higgy is the one who actually plays and played for midtable material teams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)