[Supercoppa Italiana - Final] JUVENTUS 1-3 Lazio [December 22nd, 2019] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Sarri needs to get fired asap.
This team has been carried by alot of luck and individual brilliance.

There is absolutly zero game plan. We are wide open at the back and cant defend corners or crosses in our box. There are always 1-2 players wide open in our box.

Attacking wise we look clueless, there is no tempo or idea. The only thing we do is to pass the Ball back to the defenders or sideways.

Also we are awful at counter attacks on both ends

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
All this become because we have an idiot for a coach.Our main problem is that he can do two things properly:
1.Have no authoritative power to the players to play as he wish.Period.Not a single impact.Idiot!
2.Tactically he is very,very below to be a Juve coach..Period also.
Starting De Sciglio over Cuadrado???????
Subbing Higuain with Ramsey and not Costa.??????
Fuck off man.Fed up with your stupidity.Fuck off!!!!

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't get the tactics with the fullbacks. Our opponents keep getting free crosses because our fullbacks block nothing, and our fullbacks make a cross once or twice in three matches because they hardly ever make it to the final third.
and we don't have strikers good with headers.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Lazio are every bit beatable but we were shite, and will continue to be against them. If sarri can't learn once he will never learn. We're so lucky this didn't end 6-1. I'm seriously thankful to Demiral saving our asses on several times. 3-1 is still respectable( atleast at inter or ac milan level) , hold you heads high we lost to the better team(again). Our Era is over.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
433/442/4312 with two of the big three rotating.
The way our defence (fullbacks in particular) are performing at the moment I think 4-4-2 has to be the option. Costa and Cuads on the wing.

It really is a miracle we’re 2nd in the league and qualified for the CL last 16. There’s not credit there for Sarri at all, he’s contributed nothing but removing all cohesion from this team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)