Superbowl XXXIX (3 Viewers)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
I am looking forward to it, alltough I don't know who to root for. I wonder which MLB who will perform best, and I wonder if McNabb can have a good game.

In the end I think the Patriots could win due to their superior coach.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah.. Go Eagles!!

Oh who am I kidding?... I don't even care about the Eagles..

I just don't want New England to win.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
oh by the way, are the rumors about San Francisco true?
Yes... we have SF's last known straight male stuffed and mounted (I won't tell you how) in the new De Young Museum for all to see. School kids take field trips from the various suburbs just to see this last example of a now extinct species.

K10

Jul 12, 2002
At this very moment the entire student center is filled with students watching this crap...

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Yes... we have SF's last known straight male stuffed and mounted (I won't tell you how) in the new De Young Museum for all to see. School kids take field trips from the various suburbs just to see this last example of a now extinct species.
yep last week the "gay straight alliance" came in and did a presentation in my english class against homophobic activity. i didnt realise 10% of the world is gay/lesbian/bisexual

i just watched the 1st quarter and football is pretty boring :groan: im going to buy winning 11 8 and play that instead

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Yeah.. Go Eagles!!

Oh who am I kidding?... I don't even care about the Eagles..

I just don't want New England to win.
Good man.

7-7 at the Half. Hopefully some girl will come on stage and make Janet Jackson's performance of last year look like child's play.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Good man.

7-7 at the Half. Hopefully some girl will come on stage and make Janet Jackson's performance of last year look like child's play.
like Jena jameson?:excited:

OP
Zé Tahir

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Wow, what a surprise. New England wins again.

Story of the game: McNabb sucks and so does the Eagle's coaching staff.

:rolleyes:
    well it wasn't that bad, they did put up a fight.

Apr 12, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

So, you are gay?

Because if they are non-exiistent, then....................

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Bürke ] ++

That is just a lie.

Reid is a good coach, and the Eag's have a good squad, they were just beaten by a better team, and a better coach.
    McNabb needs lessons from Brady in throwing the ball. Reid does not even know what a "two minute offense" is. Reid was outcoached thoroughly tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)