Super GoalKeepers (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
buffon is one of the best, and IMO, he is the best, but there is a lot of super GK in the world.

a list of super GK (order is meaningless):

- kahn (bayern)
- buffon (juve)
- barthez (man utd)
- dudek (liverpool)
- toldo (inter)
- lehman (dortmund)
- rustu (fenerbahce)
- iker casillas (real madrid)
- canizares (valencia)
- butt (leverkusen)
- other...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Buffon
Toldo
Dudek
Peruzzi
Abbiati
Cudicini
Robinson
Casillas
Canizares
Rustu
Kahn

here is my top goalies, not in order except the first 2 are in order, since buffon is best, then toldo

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
very good..he's taken over martyn's leeds number one spot, and also his place in the england squad

OP
JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    maybe england finally found a decent GK.
    seaman- very old although very good too
    james- average
    flowers- very old
    weaver- lost his form.

robinson will be englnad saver. definitely

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    Cudicini is not that great....
    but u made a wise choice not inclusing Barthez....he sucks!!

Kahn
    Buffon
    Toldo
    Dudek
    canizares
    Rustu
    Lehman
    Casillas
    Peruzzi
    Mohammed Al-Daeei(Saudi Keeper...he had a terrible WC2002 becuase the team sucked big time:down:, but he's been the best keeper in Asia for 8+ years) One interesting fact about him: He has at least "touched" the ball in every penalty shootout he participated in, in his professional career)

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
    Cudicini is not that great....
    but u made a wise choice not inclusing Barthez....he sucks!!

Kahn
    Buffon
    Toldo
    Dudek
    canizares
    Rustu
    Lehman
    Casillas
    Peruzzi
    Mohammed Al-Daeei(Saudi Keeper...he had a terrible WC2002 becuase the team sucked big time:down:, but he's been the best keeper in Asia for 8+ years) One interesting fact about him: He has at least "touched" the ball in every penalty shootout he participated in, in his professional career)
    barthez do idiot mistakes but he have spectacular saves, no doubt.
    to someone that don't know the saudi keeper, like me, he looked ridiculous in the WC. maybe he's the best in asia, and thats good too of course, but do you really consider him as a super GK?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    definitly.....like i said, in the WC he was less than crap....but b4 that he is great!

put it this way, do u consider Henry, Trez, and Zidane Crap since they did nothing in the WC.

Hey, even Maldini sucked...

Manutd.Visitor

Aug 30, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    Buffon
    Toldo
    Dudek
    Peruzzi
    Abbiati
    Cudicini
    Robinson
    Casillas
    Canizares
    Rustu
    Kahn

here is my top goalies, not in order except the first 2 are in order, since buffon is best, then toldo
    Janitors aint very good at counting!:D nice top 11 though...

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    this world cup was weird and louzy. almost every star player performed very bad. everyone were so tired.
    so if players like henry and maldini were very bad at the WC so it's not surprise that the saudi keeper performed bad too.
    he and his team suffered from not preparing property to the games. like the 8-0.
    the bierhoff goal with a shot outside the penalty area was funny and was a result of a bad preparing for the game.
    and in that game it was nightmare for the keeper.

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    Buffon
    Toldo
    Dudek
    Peruzzi
    Abbiati
    Cudicini
    Robinson
    Casillas
    Canizares
    Rustu
    Kahn

totaly agree

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++

yes he is very good i used to call him the Monkey not as a joke but because the way he jumbs i really admire his talent

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    Martin, you would include Dida? sorry but all I remember of him is he let a shot go through his hands into the net once against leeds :undecide:

and what is wrong with Dudek or Cudicini? I like them cause they make dramatic saves :cool::D

OP
    JuveCampione

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
  • Thread Starter #18
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Tommy's list: I would subtract Dudek. Might also consider Marcos or Dida. :) Cudicini? Eh, no comment ;)
    why? dudek is good.
    dida make a lot of mistkaes and marcos is really terrible in recent games with palmeiras and they are last place from 26 teams in campionato brasileiro.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
    supa-dupa keppies
    1. Buffon(hehe baffun)
    2. oli kahn
    3. ricardo
    4. cassilas
    5. dudek
    6.robinson
    7. shay given ;)
    8. arse (butt ;) )
    9. Marcos
    10. rustu

++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
    o someone that don't know the saudi keeper, like me, he looked ridiculous in the WC. maybe he's the best in asia, and thats good too of course, but do you really consider him as a super GK?
    was it him in the WC?

anyways, ive seen hims play quite a few time....good
    he got kool pants though :D ;)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Martin, you would include Dida? sorry but all I remember of him is he let a shot go through his hands into the net once against leeds :undecide:

and what is wrong with Dudek or Cudicini? I like them cause they make dramatic saves :cool::D
    Erm, I just remember seeing Marcos make that monster save in the WC final, that's a plus in my book ;)

Dudek is overrated, he has slow periods when he's shaky.. :undecide: Cudicini I don't really know (hence no comment ;))...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)