Super Champions League (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
And also we can see some newcomers with this system(villareal, schalke)...and thats interesting also....because you dont know what to expect from those new teams....look villareal did well.....betis also won against chelsea at home...and that was the talk of the day if not for week....

i am already boored we meet real so often in CL....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Natalia said:
i have a feeling we'll meet Chelsea in the semifinal
If they win against barca......and feelings dont count...i might have also feeling but well there is that second draw...and i dont like that.....they should change that thing...so teams can prepare before....i mean you already know for example:

barca-chelsea winner plays with arsenal-real winner

or milan-bayern with psv-lyon....

like in the uefa euro 2004 ( group a winner meats group b runner up) and then it goes on and on...no draw....)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Layce Erayce said:
This is what happens when UEFA controls the competition industry. The UEFA Cup should include more teams while the UCL should be fore Champions and second placed teams at most. Have they been forced to explain why they made their changes? Are they answerable to anyone?

UCL: League winners. Second depending on coefficients. No qualifying. 24 total teams. 4 6-team groups, top two going into QF Knockouts.

UEFA: Everybody else. Having to fight tooth and nail against 10,000 teams to victory. Whichever smaller team wins this will know what REAL glory is all about. Underrepresented leagues with shitty teams get a shortcut into third qualifying or group stage.

Naked CL Pix to come soon.
I'm all for giving the 4th seeded batch of teams in CL the boot to the UEFA Cup TBH, and therefore subsequently raising the standard of the UEFA Cup and also giving its participants more of the European revenue pie. Europe's second tier club championship has unfortunately gone downhill from its glory days, and the participation of obscure teams like Artmedia Bratislava, Thun and Rapid Vienna is meaningless for the most part, especially if they don't manage at least 3rd place in the group rounds, effectively rendering these supposedly CL-worthy teams unworthy of a place in the preliminary rounds of a lesser competition.

I understand that may sound pretty elitist but its just a means to not only raising the bar for the elite club competition in Europe(for the sake of making it a League more for Champions if nothing else) but also making the UEFA Cup more than just a poor man's CL.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Stephan said:
there was less games and some teams meat often(real-juve for example, milan-barca, milan-ajax)....and you dont upset me with that comment....
I didn't mean to upset, I tried to educate you, but you refuse to see what I am telling you. No there wasn't repeated games, there were new teams always coming and the competition was much more interesting. Yes there were less games but the games were all interesting. Porto - Monaco in the final is the peak of the litter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)