Super Bowl! (1 Viewer)

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
Finally the Super Bowl is here! :cool: :cheesy:

I've been waiting for this for a long time, and tonight it's on.
Anybody else interested in the Super Bowl? I'd like to know who you think will win it.

Personally I'm cheering for Tampa Bay, but Oakland seem a bit stronger, at least on offense. But Tampa Bay have the best defense, so there's a chance.

I'm also looking forward to the halftime show and the cheerleaders :drool:
If they would just screw all the commercials it would almost be as good as the world cup.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
The commercials are SUCH a pain in the arse!!!

I have yet to figure out if it's aired here, hope I can watch it.
To answer your question, I'm not as familiar with American football as I am with European football but I think Oakland will win it though it will be a close call!!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
YES! Channel SBS6 is broadcasting it! Thank heavens - their commentary rules!!

One problem though - the timing sucks... especially because I have to get up REAL early Monday morning. :(
I think I'll tape it as none of my friends like it so I won't hear about the result too early!

OP
Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #5
    Everybody I've talked to, thinks that Oakland will win, cuz of their awesome offense. But remember last year? Everybody thought the Rams were gonna win for the exact same reason, but in the end the Patriots were the champs.

I'm hoping for the big surprise, and a close and exiting game. :cheesy: Can't wait!

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #7
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
    it won't be shown in here, so i don't get to see it. i would have if i had the chance.
    I get some norweigan channels... do you get any danish? If you do, you can watch it on TV2

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #9
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

One problem though - the timing sucks... especially because I have to get up REAL early Monday morning. :(
    I think I'll tape it as none of my friends like it so I won't hear about the result too early!
    I'm taking a day off tomorrow. You can't watch something like this on tape. Gotta be live!

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
    some crappy american football thing... :yawn:
    Yes I know and you fell for it :D

Anyway, I don't get football. I mean where's the fun in watching when they stop the play the same instant it starts? Most of the time is waiting for them to start, then they stop right away. Talk about boring. ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    I'm taking a day off tomorrow. You can't watch something like this on tape. Gotta be live!
    There is NO WAY I can take a day off I'm afraid... :sigh:
    But I'm just required to be present, half asleep or awake doesn't matter. I might stay up anyway then :D

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #14
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

There is NO WAY I can take a day off I'm afraid... :sigh:
    But I'm just required to be present, half asleep or awake doesn't matter. I might stay up anyway then :D
    Sounds like your employer values you alot... :D

OP
    Anders

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
  • Thread Starter #16
    ++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
    Hey people, this is a SOCCER forum and FOOTBALL sucks!!!

;):D
    Don't like it, don't make a 'other sports' forum stupid! ;) :D

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Karlberg ] ++
    Sounds like your employer values you alot... :D
    Oh, but I don't have to go to work. I just have to take care of some URGENT things... that includes several appointments, my rent, going to city hall for some matters and some orders will arrive tomorrow at my place in The Hague that I need to receive...
    Hence I need to get up real early to catch one of the first trains to The Hague as I'm at my parent's place at the moment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)