Super Bowl XLI (1 Viewer)

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
Grossman is crap, and hasn't been really good for more than a few games at the NFL level. When the Bears fell behind they had no chance without a real passing attack. Their D isn't as special as advertised also.

I'm happy for Manning. I know a lot of people aren't, but he's earned it. The best Qb in the league.
I place the blame squarely on Ron rivera who demoralized our defensive unit and equally charged up the indy O.
How?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
GordoDeCentral

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    the cover 2 they played last night was more conservative than the laffer curve, it took the aggressivity and wind out of the defense. Bears like to jam the box take the running game out of the equations, last night they were constantly playing prevent. that allowed indy to get in a rhythm-same happneed in the second half of the new england game.

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    I agree with that, the safeties played very deep. I think that's just as much Lovie as it is Rivera though.

But, it also killed them when they the allowed the Colts to run on them. That shouldn't happen. Their tackling was mediocre, they can blame the purple rain but it's equal for both teams. Also, their front four where nowhere to be seen. Ogunleye looked like he was on vacation.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    I agree with that, the safeties played very deep. I think that's just as much Lovie as it is Rivera though.

But, it also killed them when they the allowed the Colts to run on them. That shouldn't happen. Their tackling was mediocre, they can blame the purple rain but it's equal for both teams. Also, their front four where nowhere to be seen. Ogunleye looked like he was on vacation.
    Was Ogunleye even playing?!

Shows you how much I noticed. :oops:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)