Summer Plans ... (1 Viewer)

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Hi guys, the summer break have started and its more boring than ever without all the footy :moan:

Anyway, now that there are no decent football matches to watch, what are you guys up to??

Personally, Im doing some training in the company that I will be working at in the future, I also spend most of my time at the gym, and finally I hang out with friends ...

I'll be vacationing soon, probably to Germany.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Well let's see... I spend the good part of last week restoring the forum... :D
FORZA MARTIN!

(btw i'll be spending my time at home,at the juventuz forums:D:D:D:):):undecide::undecide:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Guys,which Juventus shirt do you think looks better? The black and white stripes or the all black? I need advise because I'm planning to order a Juve CL shirt,just don't know which one to get...

And what about the Azzurri? White or Blue?

As for what I'm doing for the summer,I'll probably travel abroad or go yachting,something like that.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I prefer the stripes, got two fakes from a couple of years back in my closet as well. But I know a lot of people here like the black one.

As for the Azzurri, both look great, I might opt for the classy white in the end though ;)

nina

++ [ originally posted by DP's_Apprentice ] ++
Guys,which Juventus shirt do you think looks better? The black and white stripes or the all black? I need advise because I'm planning to order a Juve CL shirt,just don't know which one to get...

And what about the Azzurri? White or Blue?

As for what I'm doing for the summer,I'll probably travel abroad or go yachting,something like that.

If this is going to be your first Juve shirt then I would say the striped one, but if not then defenitely the black one :cool:

As for the Azzurri, I have a white one and it looks COOL, although they did got the name wearing a blue kit :nervous: If you'll buy the blue kit take the one they wore in Euro2002, cause it's slightly darker then this new Kombat one :)

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
The black one seems to be sold out everywhere I look.

I'm going to Turkey in August maybe I can find one there. Fake or not...

OP
dpforever

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #12
    I have many Juve shirts, the first one was the one with the stripes .. but my favourite is the all black one (CL), I bought the original one with Del Piero 10 on its back .. its really cool ... I hink you should get one ...

As for Italy I prefer the white shirt ..

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
    last season i got a genuine dp one too,and i even got a fake captain's armband to go with it.mine's the home kit,the one with stripes.
    all in all i have 4 juve jerseys.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Summer plans ..... No plans for me coz it's always summer here.

For a first t-shirt you better buy the stripped one. I have a semi-fake Tele+ one and it rocks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)