Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Is there any record that local Juve fans launched protest against the club for certain transfer? like ManU fans did against signing Rabiot and Arnautovic, or Merda fans against Guarin-Vucinic swap.
:angrymob:

Jul 13, 2010
Damn it's a shame it's Milik and not Depay. Paredes is a whiny bitch, but does have a good touch or two on a given day. If sandro can play in a high level this season, we had a decent mercato, just not really happy with rabiot and Arthur situation. Millions wasted yet for another year.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Just delusional fools with retarded levels of optimism?! :boh: :p :b81:
I think no one is looking at Milik and thinking we signed our saviour. But as a single position; ST, Vlahovic & Milik is fine.

Do we have bigger problems, yes. But we don't seem to have any money and room in the squad. So I'm afraid those will have to be solved in a next mercato.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Is there any record that local Juve fans launched protest against the club for certain transfer? like ManU fans did against signing Rabiot and Arnautovic, or Merda fans against Guarin-Vucinic swap.
:angrymob:
I don't think Juve fans in Turin have done it. Juve fans there are just too nice, at least that's the impression I got when I was at the stadium.
Watch Milik get a warm welcome lol

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
milik till 2028. stuck with his wages.

arthur till 2025 stuck with his wages

bonucci till 2024 stuck with his wages

kean till 2026 stuck with his wages

pogba til 2027 stuck with his wages

don't worry, club will add more deadweight to it's wages with more "market opportunities "next summmer and the cycle of complaints about not having money for new good players cuz club can't move current dead weight players will continue.

Jul 28, 2002
I think no one is looking at Milik and thinking we signed our saviour. But as a single position; ST, Vlahovic & Milik is fine.

Do we have bigger problems, yes. But we don't seem to have any money and room in the squad. So I'm afraid those will have to be solved in a next mercato.
We say that every mearcato do we not?

i fear we love to kick the can down the road. The ball and chain that are the Tici signings have been a horrific time waste on all fronts.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Calma. We didnt do that last year despite having a weaker squad. Now we have Vlahovic & Zak from the start. De Ligt & Dybala werent our worst players but werent delivering anything special either. Bremer and Di Maria can't be worse. Pogba and Chiesa will return. Locatelli and Keane are 1 year older. Kostic and promising youngsters give us better depth. Rabiot and Arthur cant sink lower.

I know the bar is pretty low from last season, but cant imagine going lower.
Sorry but De light was our best defender and we sold him for less than we spend to get him.
Dybala had 15 goals and 6 assists last season and was our best Attacker even if that was mostly average season for his talent.

If De light was sold with profit i will be super happy, Bremer looks ok so far, We will see.
Di Maria is pure class, He can won an important game alone but season long his stats will be very close to Dybala regarding assists and goals combined.

The real problem is that we didn't fix the most needed areas. Sandro is still our starter and the mid is mostly the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)