Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Fantastic news
Juventus are close to signing both Paredes and Milik on-loan with an option to buy.

[@DiMarzio)
Looks like a decent mercato day but the public isn't happy.

Max done ignited wildfire already second matchday of season.

Back to mercato, only a LB remains. Might be too late for a very good one but we neeeeed at least a decent LB for a change. Thanks to goodness a premface club already signed Emerson Facepalmieri.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
should we sign Dest as a new FB? @ other ‘muricans too
Dest is similar to Cancelo so many here will hate him. Allegri will use him as a super advanced winger nowhere near the primary octagon.

- - - Updated - - -

Paredes is ok but what's the point of signing Milik while Kean is still here :sergio:
We can't have Vlahovic and Milik playing all the time together without a sub ready on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

One step everyone
One step closer to the edge, and we're about to break.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Juventini around the world:

Don't push me
'Cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
Ah-huh-huh-huh…

Standin' on the front stoop, hangin' out in Villar Perosa
Watchin' all the transfer targets go by, roaring as the breezes blow
A crazy lady, livin' like an old hag
Eatin' out of garbage Bosmans, used by a bunch of kebab hacks
Said, Rabiot danced the tango, skipped the light fandango
A Parisan princess, seemed to lost her senses
Down at the peep show, watching all the tiki taka creeps
So the fans can tell the stories to the girls back home
They went to the stadia and got so saddita
She had to get a new pimp, she couldn't make it on her own

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Dest is similar to Cancelo so many here will hate him. Allegri will use him as a super advanced winger nowhere near the primary octagon.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't have Vlahovic and Milik playing all the time together without a sub ready on the bench.

- - - Updated - - -

One step closer to the edge, and we're about to break.
Allegri did play Cancelo almost exclusively as a RB, so there’s hope for Dest here. Although that was 18-19 Allegri. He’s de-evolved further into the Cretaceous since then. So perhaps you are right.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am actually happy for Parades, can't stand seeing Locatelli suffer in that position anymore.

Milik on the other hand...
That’s the only reason why I’m not as disgusted with the Paredes transfer as well. Locatelli is miserable as a regista. Has always played his best football (for Italy and Sassuolo) as a box to box player. Paredes is not a world class player at all but is much more suited in that deep-lying role and can do a good enough job there I guess.

Milik is a disgrace. We all know we are going to see that disgusting 4-4-2 with him starting next to Vlahovic more often than we think.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Looks like a decent mercato day but the public isn't happy.

Max done ignited wildfire already second matchday of season.

Back to mercato, only a LB remains. Might be too late for a very good one but we neeeeed at least a decent LB for a change. Thanks to goodness a premface club already signed Emerson Facepalmieri.
We won’t get a LB now but I wonder what can happen in January and who becomes available.

Really can’t wait until Alex Sandro’s contract expires in 2023. Paratici the crook extended that guys deal and it’s haunted us ever since.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Allegri did play Cancelo almost exclusively as a RB, so there’s hope for Dest here. Although that was 18-19 Allegri. He’s de-evolved further into the Cretaceous since then. So perhaps you are right.
What's happening :lol: I am finding myself defending Allegri while you're attacking him.

Give him some time with the new group with these two its like a new starting 11. I have low expectations but haven't thrown the towel yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)