Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
When was the last time we either developed or purchased an unknown player who came even close to being world class?

Marchisio? Can't really count Coleman as we took him from PSG.
Coman is just squad player for Bayern and France isn't he? and he was just here for 1 season so Juve didn't really develop him.
Actually the squad of 2011/ 2012 had a lot of "unknown" players. Vidal, Licht, Marchisio, Barza, Bonucci they weren't really popular names at that time. Followed by Pogba year after.
I think Dybala was the last good buy

Aug 12, 2015
To be honest, we have some quality players (Di Maria, Vlahovic, Pogba, Chiesa, Bremer, Locatelli), but also to many garbage players who are not Juve Material (Rugani, De Sciglio, A Sandro, Arthur, McKennie, Rabiot, Kean) and now we want to add Milik & Paredes. What the fuck is going on?

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Id rather take parades than stick with what we have. Still unbalanced nobody wants take control and direct things so if parades comes and at least tries then fine with me

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
At this point what's the alternative?
I personally would start Rovella but that's not happening with Allegri coz experience.
So it's either we waste Locatelli, waste Rovella or gamble on parades as our management don't want to spend big on that position.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I personally would start Rovella but that's not happening with Allegri coz experience.
So it's either we waste Locatelli, waste Rovella or gamble on parades as our management don't want to spend big on that position.
I understand the love for Rovella, but this guy didnt even play 3000 minutes yet in Serie A, he is not ready to be a starter for Juve at regista. He could be our backup solution, but making him ur starting playmaker is a big big gamble, not even mentioning that he was injury prone lately. He can be starter for Mozna, Spezia, not for Juve yet.
We can also see Locatelli didnt really work as regista and there is a need to buy a starting one and I hate that Paredes links as i dont trust his quality at all, but its better to buy him (loan him with option) and play Loca as LCM than keep Loca as regista and start Rabiot or McKennie.
My ideal scenario is we get rid of deadwood and keep all 3 youngsters as subs, but thats never gonna happen.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's a 3 with Milik and a potential 2/10 with Paredes. I regret paying for my streaming subscription.
Can't you cancel it? I will share mine with you if you wish to watch certain games, seeing as I might not be invested in watching the games.

- - - Updated - - -

I like him, he's better but no, the difference ain't that big.
They're both overpaid limited Jabronis in my book, but I understand we're late in the mercato, we're saddled with too many shitty contracts, and we have an owner, management, and a coach that have no fucking clue what they're doing. Hence, Parepiss, while a shitty transfer in my book, makes perfect sense given the circumstances and what we have become.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be fooled. The penny pinching fuckers don't want to spend big regardless. Bremer was funded by the De Ligt sale, and we subsidized most of the money for the Vlahovic transfer by disposing of Bentancur and Kulu.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Our Mercato so far is terrible, and from the reports i am reading, it will become even worst.

Our Defense is is weaker than last year, Also the fact that we sell De light with a loss is very negative for me.
Midfield is the same with an addition to Pogba but its a big ? for me.
On Attack we are weaker than last year and we have no deph at all. Di Maria is a gem of a player but he is 34 in a one year contact.

We failed to upgrade our fullbacks , failed to upgrade our midfield , we are overall weaker.
And our most imporstant player is Di Maria on age 34. Realistic our aim for this year is top 4 and this is very optimistic.

I see that guys running the club did mistake after mistake from economic stand point and for performance stand point over the years.
And the restrictions you see in transfer window is because of Club's ownership will not let them screw things up again in the economic matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)