Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Udogie only 20m+bonuses while they have Perisic, Sessegnon.
Molina only 10m+Nehuen Perez before.
I wonder why we have no action for this
We should go for Udogie for 20m than Paredes for 20m or Morata for 15m

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Let's not forget that the awesome team with those players barely scraped 4th place in the 4th best league lol

I have no nostalgia left for any of those players. Obviously Chiesa is GOAT but he hasn't left us yet.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Udogie... we passed up a cheap, low wages serie a player who was miles better than the shit we have last season.

Yet something tells me if he was 30 years old, on triple the salary and on the bench for some big club we'd happily throw money at him lol

Our priorities are so fucked up.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Let's not forget that the awesome team with those players barely scraped 4th place in the 4th best league lol

I have no nostalgia left for any of those players. Obviously Chiesa is GOAT but he hasn't left us yet.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Udogie... we passed up a cheap, low wages serie a player who was miles better than the shit we have last season.

Yet something tells me if he was 30 years old, on triple the salary and on the bench for some big club we'd happily throw money at him lol

Our priorities are so fucked up.
Agnelli destroyed the team that Beppe built and reset the priorities per his expertise

:agnelli:

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
Well, that team hardly qualified to the CL, didn't it? Aside from the obvious, that players come and go and that the club remains, we have an excellent replacement for De Ligt in Bremer, Ronaldo made the whole team about himself, he made us regress as a team and Vlahovic will replace a lot of his goals while actively working for the team. Dybala is already replaced by Di Maria and Chiesa is coming back this season.

I mean, it's a curious tweet that shows that the team is changing, but I wouldn't look it as more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)