Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
there are a couple.

That dude, unlike Bremer, will be lynched in Town square if he after a near decade in Torino, as their captain for years, joins Juve just to be the bench water boy.

He will be scared off that for sure. More likely to go to Monaco or such clubs, even if they signed Embolo, and have ben yedder, Volland and Boadu.

alaska

May 25, 2013
If clubs are lining up to offer more than that for him then why is he still here with best possible option loan to Arsenal?
Because we've been posturing like we're going to sell him. Lowers his value.

- - - Updated - - -

Inflation + Brazilian + played for big clubs + can hold onto the ball decently. For me, that's a 28-30M player if he's going to EPL. Others may disagree, that's fine, I don't have super strong feeling about him. Just think some of the lowballing and hate is overblown.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Let's see if we can make some sales in the next week or two. Then I think that Zaniolo plus a left-back or another quality centre-back is very possible.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
indeed. next phase is about selling (Kean, Rugani, Arthur, Rabiot, Sandro...) if we can sell Rugani, then we will get Pau, otherwise it will be Milenkovic or Acerbi.....
I’m ok with Milenkovic at €15m as a replacement for Rugani…my worry was that we were going to sign him as the MdL replacement.

Fuck Acerbi tho. The fact that he still hasn’t found a club yet scares me.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
It is now that Atletico should offer us Pau Torres at a lower fee and we should reject and lower it even more.
He plays for Villarreal buddy.

But please, let’s sign a left back first… What are people’s thoughts about Maxwells Cornet of Burnley? He gave us a hard time when we were playing him at Lyon a few years ago.

can play LW too so could be a shrewd move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)