Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It’s a definite panic buy. Let’s hope that he brings his “Serie A defender of the year” performances over to Juventus because that’s a big amount of money for a guy with his lack of big-match experience.
De Ligt didn't really prove his worth despite his potential. I think signing Bremer was/is a great move if we're selling our boy. He's a beast and I'd rather have him than Gabriel and others.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Mandragora went for €9m - a very solid Serie A CM with plenty of experience and this fucken Casadei nobody who hasn’t made his Serie A debut is valued at 7.5M. Lmao. And these cunts have the nerve to talk about us inflating player prices?
Imagine it was us lol
Yeah 2nd person i ask and no answer
You a fan of Gleison?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
People got to realise how journalists get their information.99 out of 100 times they get their information from players agents.
Or sporting directors that they are on friendly terms with.

Di Marzio was very informed on our transfer dealings when Marotta was in charge. Less so with Paratici and now non-existent with Cherubini.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Serie A defender of the year from local rivals with Inter on the doorstep and we have an urgent need at CB. There is only one way this would end and it's an overpay.

But if he comes good, who cares. The only question is 3 CBs vs. 2. People who think he's a one year wonder, don't watch any matches. But yes, 3 v 2 is still a question for him.

He would fit amazing with Pau Torres tbh.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Poor Bremer.

He probably doesn't even realize where he's coming.

He will have to save Sandro's ass multiple times.

And then he will have to go for a last minute tackle after some ass defending from Bonucci.

And then he will also have to run down the right to cover for De Sciglio's trip to sidelines to see Juve doctor.

In conclusion: Bremer needs to turn into octopus.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Assuming we get Morata on a loan., I feel like we lack an attacking central player. I think Zaniolo is not going to happen. Is there an alternative? I was thinking of an attacking central player. Perhaps that is Pogba's role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)