Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
For me Di Maria is meh considering we are in “transition” so we should be building for future (like selling MDL lol)

I get Angel is a band aid to focus in other areas but I don’t get at all this excitement about him

Bright side to me it’s that at least we don’t have to keep begging him anymore
He is a difference maker. Assist machine.
A good player, opposing Chiesa, if he gives a f' for the entirety of the season.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He is a difference maker. Assist machine.
A good player, opposing Chiesa, if he gives a f' for the entirety of the season.
What do you mean about “opposing” Chiesa?

That “if” you mentioned + Qatar + Injuries + Over the hill; are the four reasons that defines perfectly my meh feelings about him

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pedulla:
Angel Di Maria has completely reopened at Juve . And there are growing chances of closing the deal this time after an endless soap opera. Yesterday's admissions from Fideo had been accompanied by a veil of mystery. In reality, here is the most important step, the Argentine winger expiring his contract with Paris Saint-Germain has understood that waiting for Barcelona would mean running the risk of losing an important bus called Juve. This is why the discussion is back in the thick of things, this time with the concrete possibility of closing. A year at 7 million, we work on bonuses, we will see if there will be an option or not, but these are details. Juve will continue to work for Zaniolowho in Allegri's ideas can also be a mezzala, doesn't give up Kostic and appreciates Paredes for the midfield. But these are other speeches, which also include releases. Meanwhile, the desire is to quickly close for Di Maria.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
What do you mean about “opposing” Chiesa?

That “if” you mentioned + Qatar + Injuries + Over the hill; are the four reasons that defines perfectly my meh feelings about him
Opposite Chiesa. Well he can't be more meh than lord berna who wanted at least 4 million.
So regardless we are improving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)