Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
"It is headed towards a resolution of #Ramsey's contract. A severance pay of 2mln€."
[@MomblanOfficial]

Fucking Momblano jinxing it again...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I am curious if we could get rid of Rabiot and Arthur, would we replace them with Miretti and Fagioli?
I don’t expect either both of them to be in our squad next season.

Should we rid ourselves of the three amigos of mediocrity in midfield (R, R and A) we definitely need one more top class midfielder alongside Pogba.

Pogba, Locatelli, McKennie, Zakaria, Fagioli/Miretti, Top CM.

Anything less and I’m afraid we still haven’t properly addressed our midfield issues for another season.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013

If true, then we can reach agreement on 17+ bonus.

also with the purchase of Molina, we can actually use Cuadrado as a winger, and Danilo will be transferred to CB. Molina and MDS are enough for RB.
So buying him is very useful and increases the depth of the squad a lot.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017

If true, then we can reach agreement on 17+ bonus.

also with the purchase of Molina, we can actually use Cuadrado as a winger, and Danilo will be transferred to CB. Molina and MDS are enough for RB.
So buying him is very useful and increases the depth of the squad a lot.
If true just pay the 20m and be done with it. Not that transfer market is the gold standard but says he's worth 22m. This guy I see scored 7 goals this year. Appears he shoots straight better than our entire midfield from last season. Didn't Juve lose another ARG backliner who's value has gone up quite a bit.

I agree completely Cuads could be more a winger with Molina being able to be more productive moving back to right back. Seriously, haven't seen this guy play at all but by his goals scored I want him racing up the right side 100% of the time over MDS.

Molina has present deal till 2026 at 360K. Should be no problem given him a raise without breaking the bank. Plus how much juice does Cuads have in his body to play the same minutes as last few years? I can see it now after one year at Juve Molina thinking HTF is MDS getting paid more than me. Same way players have to feel playing along side of Rabiot, Arthur, and Sandro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)