Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We don’t rate Lodi at all around these parts, right?

I dont. He is bit clumsy and mediocre most times I seen him, even if he is dynamic in being athletic with forward runs and defensively stable.

- - - Updated - - -

Either bremer or koulibaly.

Koulibaly is whole another level. Bremer wishes he was like that absolute beast.

- - - Updated - - -

Another almost 30y old winger...what a great idea...

If you seen Kostic creating ability with crosses, you wouldn't type this. Vlahovic would feast with constant missile guided service to his head.

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
If only it were possible. I'd go for Tielemans, if we have money. If not, Kamara can play the role of defensive mid, and he's experienced for his age.

- - - Updated - - -

The type of experience Allegri craves. It'll be extremely and incredibly hard for me to support a team containing icunti, fagjinho and plumberson. RIP Juve.
Icardi 1 year loan, then Morata freebie in 2023

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No (high) signing fees reported? So elaborate if you wish.
Let's wait for the numbers before jumping to conclusions.

Even ignoring the numbers, I don't think an injury prone, mentally checked out Pogba is the answer to this trainwreck of a team.

I maintain that we need 2-3 players to lift the mentality of the team. Your Lichtsteiner's, Vidal's, Mandzukic's who would boost the morale of the team and are ready to sweat blood on the pitch.

Total negative vibes with this signing. Absolute nightmare thinking Pogba is going to be our new locker room leader.

Big big YIKES

- - - Updated - - -

Koulibaly :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

@Quetzalcoatl
Now THAT would be a fantastic signing despite his age.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Let's wait for the numbers before jumping to conclusions.

Even ignoring the numbers, I don't think an injury prone, mentally checked out Pogba is the answer to this trainwreck of a team.

I maintain that we need 2-3 players to lift the mentality of the team. Your Lichtsteiner's, Vidal's, Mandzukic's who would boost the morale of the team and are ready to sweat blood on the pitch.

Total negative vibes with this signing. Absolute nightmare thinking Pogba is going to be our new locker room leader.

Big big YIKES

- - - Updated - - -

Now THAT would be a fantastic signing despite his age.
Who says he's going to be the leader and we're not signing someone else too? If we should wait on the final numbers, we shouldn't jump to conclusions before our full mercato is done either. Especially since our current management knows how to keep things a secret; dixit january mercato.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Who says he's going to be the leader and we're not signing someone else too? If we should wait on the final numbers, we shouldn't jump to conclusions before our full mercato is done either. Especially since our current management knows how to keep things a secret; dixit january mercato.
Well you were the one who quoted me and brought up the numbers when we don't have much information about, not me.

You were the one who asked me to elaborate my reasons, not me. I just gave my opinion. A 29 year old Pogba who has history with Juventus would likely be among the senior pros of the team. Even ignoring that, I believe this signing is a huge risk given his track record over the past three years from both physical and mental aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)