Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (56 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pedri? :boh: He's only 19 and arguably more impressive and seasoned than all the names you mentioned :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

If we are indeed targeting Jogba, it would make sense to keep both Morata and Dybala. He has a good understanding with both, a telepathic link with the latter it seems.

Wirtz been more impressive then Pedri this season. But Pedri already established top player, I forgot he is still a teen. Thought he was 21.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pogba's and Neymar's careers have such a similar career trajectory. Both became arrogant after a few years of success. Both left their highly competitive teams for inferior clubs hoping to become the 'main man' and win the Ballon D'or (and get paid a shit ton of money of course)

Both flopped or dint perform to their expectations at their respective teams. Now both want to leave their teams and 'enjoy football' again.

Conclusion: They watched too much NBA. One tried to be Giannis while the other tried to be LeBron of football and both failed miserably at it.

Things could have worked so much differently for both these players had they not taken those early years of success to their head.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Pogba's salary is 15mln pounds gross which is about 8mln pounds net which equals to 9.5mln euros net.
It's not gross:

PAUL #POGBA: expiring contract with #ManUnited, but his current salary is 13mln€ net plus bonus, sacrifices would be needed from both the player and the bianconero club.

[TuttoSport via @AroundJuventus]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It's not gross:

PAUL #POGBA: expiring contract with #ManUnited, but his current salary is 13mln€ net plus bonus, sacrifices would be needed from both the player and the bianconero club.

Tuttosport like Pogba more than I do.. They are creating rumors about him every day..
Anyway how much is 13M in net (and how much would this net be in gross in Italy?)

C.M says Pogba might already have an agreement with us but it means someone else might leave and @Bianconero81 wont be happy about it (although its C.M so it is as reliable as Putin`s statements)

Last edited:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
It's not gross:

And I can provide you 20 links that he earns 15mln pounds yearly.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
And I can provide you 20 links that he earns 15mln pounds yearly.
That would be NET. 15,08 according to calcio e finanza.

• David De Gea – 19,5 milioni di sterline
  • Paul Pogba – 15,08 milioni di sterline
  • Martial – 13 milioni di sterline
  • Edinson Cavani – 10,920 milioni di sterline
  • Marcus Rashford – 10,4 milioni di sterline
  • Harry Maguire – 9,875 milioni di sterline
  • Bruno Fernandes – 9,360 milioni di sterline
  • Juan Mata – 8,320 milioni di sterline
  • Luke Shaw – 7,8 milioni di sterline
  • Fred – 6,240 milioni di sterline
  • Victor Lindelof – 6,240 milioni di sterline
  • Nemanja Matic – 6,240 milioni di sterline
  • Donny van de Beek – 6,240 milioni di sterline
  • Odion Ighalo – 5,240 milioni di sterline
  • Dean Henderson – 5,2 milioni di sterline
  • Alex Telles – 4,84 milioni di sterline
  • Aaron Wan-Bissaka – 4,680 milioni di sterline
  • Eric Bailly – 4,160 milioni di sterline
  • Mason Greenwood – 3,9 milioni di sterline
  • Phil Jones – 3,9 milioni di sterline
  • Sergio Romero – 3,640 milioni di sterline
  • Brandon Williams – 3,380 milioni di sterline
  • Axel Tuanzebe – 2,6 milioni di sterline
  • Daniel James – 2,340 milioni di sterline
  • Lee Grant – 1,560 milioni di sterline
  • Amad Diallo – 1,28 milioni di sterline
  • Scott McTominay – 1,040 milioni di sterline

Jun 5, 2020
Of course that salaries in Man. United are in gross terms, but also Pogba has already had big salary and if he want to come to Juventus he would have to take pay cut or would have to accept similar wage. Definetely he will not get last big cheque at Juventus.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I honestly think it's Pogba. If Dybala leaves, I'd be even more convinced that he's the player we'd be looking to sign.

But I remain unconvinced if it's the right move though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)