Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (62 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
GDM:
Juve, in fact, after the Argentine could decide to close for another offensive wing. It will also depend on how the outgoing market proceeds. While waiting to understand the possible sales, however, the names of Berardi, Zaniolo and Kostic could only be temporarily on standby

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Send De Ligt to United, they're desperate for a decent CB. The manager knows the player as well so screw Chelsea and their trash exchange deals.
I tend to agree here, Man.United are probably an even better candidate to splash big on a CB, a team that thrown out €87M for a pile of garbage in Harry Maguire is also sure capable of at the very least matching that amount for De Ligt, even more so now when their new manager knows the player well.

I think however that we might actually be interested in some of the players Chelsea want to offer in exchange, not sure if we'll eventually agree in their evaluations tho.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Chelsea shop in Italy. After losing Toni Rudiger on a free transfer, the London club is looking for a central defense capable of replacing him. And to do so, look to Serie A: the tracks currently open are two and lead to Matthijs De Ligt and Milan Skriniar.

For the Inter defender there was a flashback: the negotiations began today . For De Ligt , however, the discussion will continue in the next few days but no progress has been made. In fact, there is still an important distance in the evaluation of the player, even in the technical counterpart. The name proposed by Chelsea, in fact, always remains that of Timo Werner .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Chelsea have spoken to Juventus about a move for Matthijs deLigt but the Serie A side are holding out for a huge fee, which has held up progress. So, discussions over a move for Jules Kounde are ongoing. (Matt_Law_DT)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Chelsea have spoken to Juventus about a move for Matthijs deLigt but the Serie A side are holding out for a huge fee, which has held up progress. So, discussions over a move for Jules Kounde are ongoing. (Matt_Law_DT)
with the way these journos are getting owned so far I wouldn’t be surprised if de Ligt signed an extension after all this.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Ah yes, those classic Juve fans who will be mad if we have a successful mercato.
:think: Hopefully I'm not too much of a forward young man here but I believe that different people have different definitions of 'successful mercato'

For some people, after finishing 4th twice in a row, getting eliminated by *checks notes* Ajax/Lyon/Porto/Villareal in CL a stronger reaction is expected. Selling multiple pillars in their prime while loading up on midtable players and has-beens could be another iteration of the same mistake rather than a 'successful mercato' ':think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)