Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (81 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That’s serious progress after we needed 3 months in order to sign Locatelli last year
I really don’t expect much from us this mercato and during the season. We will be lucky to hold on to 4th spot again at this rate. Club doesn’t seem overly anxious to start the process of selling the garbage and adding what we need before pre-season kicks off.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Actually according to rumours we are only in advanced talks for Pogba adn Di Maria and nothing else is happening. We either work in total stealth and journos know shit or we are totally clueless. Hoping it's the first option.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
SMS and Neymar :donedeal: :b81:

John the Jew finally becomes invested and sanctions the latter transfer, and we somehow manage to bring in SMS, after Fagiot is disposed of for 15 shingles, Arturd is loaned for 10 million, and McNuggets is sold for 35.

Paolino

Nov 1, 2013
Molina(MDS) Danilo (Bon) De Ligt (Gatti) NO EMRSON PLEASE:shifty: (Sandro)
McKennie (Zakaria) Locatelli (Rovella) Pogba (Miretti / Zakaria)
Chiesa (Cuadrado) Vlahovic (Dzeko) Di Maria (Kostic)

If we can complete this squad by the end of the transfer window, we had an acceptable mercato and the team has made good progress in terms of quality and depth of the squad.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I am amazed everyday that the transfer market has turned into "if i don't HEAR about my team doing something they probably aren't doing something."

That kind of mentality is just so ridiculous to me. It makes sense from an EPL perspective, they've turned the transfer window into a bonafide leak window where every team is leaking their targets and news to hype up their team for the news cycle. Makes a lot less sense to have that expectation of Serie A.

Yes, some teams are moving very quick. Those teams probably had some of these deals in the works in January. See Lukaku to Inter, see Real and Tcouameni, see Bayern and Sane and Bayern and Gravenberch. Not every team is going to move at the same pace.

Given the amount of dead weight we're wanting to offload as a club as well as the massive transfer made in January instead of this summer, I think there is some room for patience and understanding. But apparently if twitter isn't blowing up with Fabrizio dropping his moronic "Here we go" bullshit then our club is sitting still.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Molina(MDS) Danilo (Bon) De Ligt (Gatti) NO EMRSON PLEASE:shifty: (Sandro)
McKennie (Zakaria) Locatelli (Rovella) Pogba (Miretti / Zakaria)
Chiesa (Cuadrado) Vlahovic (Dzeko) Di Maria (Kostic)

If we can complete this squad by the end of the transfer window, we had an acceptable mercato and the team has made good progress in terms of quality and depth of the squad.
No way we're gonna get 8 players. Divide that by 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)