Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (33 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
we are going after Milenkovic. My hopes for Koulibaly are dying. My dream was to see Koulibaly De Ligt playing together. Two absolute beats in defense and very good at controlling the ball on their feet.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
we are going after Milenkovic. My hopes for Koulibaly are dying. My dream was to see Koulibaly De Ligt playing together. Two absolute beats in defense and very good at controlling the ball on their feet.
I don’t think milenkovic is the primary target. Someone left footed makes much more sense, like Badiashile and Gabriel.

JuelzSantana

Sep 28, 2017
Koulibaly is overrated. He hasn´t been the same since Albiol, the leader and organizer of that defence left. Much like Bonucci, he needs someone to keep him in check. Also he has lapses in concentration where his athleticism saved him. But he´s already 30 now and he has slowed down.

If we´re investing in a CB it should be a younger one with his best years in front of him, or in his prime. Koulibaly is neither.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Only chance we get rid of Arthur is loaning him out and paying half salaries. Same for Ramsey. Best case scenario.

Rabiot on the other hand is healthy, relatively young and is or were a starter for France. The time to sell is right now. Anything between 10-15M and getting rid of his pathetic wages is more than enough.

If we manage to get rid of these 3 cancers + the other 2 cancers (aka Sandro and Bernardeschi) is a damn good start. Letting Morata and Kean go is gravy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)