Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (285 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Cherubini has three deals in hand, Pogba, Di Maria and Perisic. Waiting for Agnelli's approval. Allegri has asked for champions.(Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have entered into an advanced stage to sign Ivan Perisic on a two-year deal. (Gazzetta)
It's Gazzetta & they don't particularly like us, so they're just mentioning these names to get us riled up. Right?

Right?

RIGHT?

Someone please comfort me. :scared:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
It's Gazzetta & they don't particularly like us, so they're just mentioning these names to get us riled up. Right?

Right?

RIGHT?

They were accurate on Vlahovic story and wrong on Rudiger rumours.Mostly all italian newspapers are bullshit but there is some truth about di maria and pogba rumours.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Cherubini has three deals in hand, Pogba, Di Maria and Perisic. Waiting for Agnelli's approval. Allegri has asked for champions.(Gazzetta)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus have entered into an advanced stage to sign Ivan Perisic on a two-year deal. (Gazzetta)
Players for free and we're still going for "opportunities".

No surprises there.

We ain't investing big this summer. I just can't see it happening.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004

Right?

RIGHT?

I mean a fit and motivated Pogba is a world class signing . Perisic has been really effective for Bayern in the advance position and also for Inter. His workrate and fitness is guarantee , plus he will maybe cover Chiesa. I see similarly with ADM as well. But we should probably give a one year contract with an option to increase another for him instead a straight two years. This isn't bad if we are saving money for some other big signing in the midfield.

Would love to see a midfield 3 of Pogba-Loca-SMS

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Good. This team sorely lacks some experience and maturity. ADM and Perisic will provide both, albeit for a year or 2. It's just what we need and I think its smart from a financial POV. We cant afford to fill every hole with WC expensive players in just one mercato.

Edit: It's not encouraging to see potentially up to 3 years being offered to Perisic. 1/2 is more than enough

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
this caping for a suit (paratici) is easily the most pathetic thing I’ve seen on his forum, congrats on that.
As if our situation has improved since, infact signing the likes of di Maria on big wages just sets us back even more so. The current management is a disgrace, fuck knows what arrivabene actually does, Nedved just gets angry and does nothing in terms of implementing change, cherubini needed 3 months worth of coffee mornings with sassuolo just to sign locatelli and agnelli? He's fucking lost the plot now

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Perisic is useful because he's versatile and extremely consistent. Di Maria has been pretty mediocre for PSG this year, pummelling weak French villagers isn't impressive. Avoid the Argentine.

How many goals has Di Maria scored in 2022?
4 Goals, 6 Assists. Splendid for 25 games with Neymar, Messi and M'Bappe on your team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 265)