Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (99 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Douglas Costa is coming back to Bayern Munich! Total agreement reached with Juventus, here we go soon after Hudson-Odoi deal collapsed with Chelsea. Douglas Costa deal will be completed on loan as per
@Sky_MaxB
#transfers #Juve #Bayer
Hope he puts a clause he can't play against us in CL or something. Don't want to be haunted back like Barca with Coutinho

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Douglas Costa is coming back to Bayern Munich! Total agreement reached with Juventus, here we go soon after Hudson-Odoi deal collapsed with Chelsea. Douglas Costa deal will be completed on loan as per
@Sky_MaxB
#transfers #Juve #Bayer
Pretty good deal for Bayern if they haven't paid a big loan fee.

They get a player who on his day can make a huge difference. Have little risk other than paying his wages for a year then send him back to us one year older and more difficult to sell on.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
So barely any money in the door, 60m out the door for a guy that had a fairly average season.

Genius move given how much our finances will have taken a hit.
This season it'll only be the "loan fee". We'll also get loan fees for those players, it's standard.

Really his deal is just another 4-year deal disguised with a loan-to-buy.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Maybe loan Khedira out to Germany? Some team over there pays like 25% of his salary and that'll be what we save.

- - - Updated - - -

This season it'll only be the "loan fee". We'll also get loan fees for those players, it's standard.

What do you think about this Chiesa deal? I'm really scratching my head trying to understand this one, help me out here.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Chiesa will be worth more than 60m if he’s as good as I think he is. That lunatic is gonna make Juve so much better, just watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe loan Khedira out to Germany? Some team over there pays like 25% of his salary and that'll be what we save.

- - - Updated - - -

What do you think about this Chiesa deal? I'm really scratching my head trying to understand this one, help me out here.
he’s making 6m, I don’t think there’s a team out there willing to pay more than 3 for him, and even that is optimistic. I’d rather keep him around and torture him by not playing him.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

- - - Updated - - -

I see him playing either RWB or LWB so we don't have to use Kulusevski there, which is only good news as he's wasted there. With CR7, Morata, Dybala and Kulu plus Ramsey floating around behind I don't see him being used as an attacker so often. Same for Berna. Could obviously be wrong.

Chiesa has also said in the past that he'll play anywhere even at Fiorentina, including wing back, so it makes most sense for us. Cuadrado is 32, after all.

For me he's best in a legit 4-4-2, which could happen, it's still early days yet with the formation and we need alternatives.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Of course the payments are spread.

My issue is that we have no guaranteed income on 2 players leaving, who will be back next summer, one year older/one year more injury prone. Yet we are taking on a debt of 60m.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Chiesa will be worth more than 60m if he’s as good as I think he is. That lunatic is gonna make Juve so much better, just watch.

- - - Updated - - -

he’s making 6m, I don’t think there’s a team out there willing to pay more than 3 for him, and even that is optimistic. I’d rather keep him around and torture him by not playing him.
I dont think so but I really hope so..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
60 million? :howler:

Fucking ridiculous. Even in a non Covid mercato, Cuboid Face isn't worth 60 million. Tootsie taking it up the ass again.
Also if his contact runs out on 2022 couldnt we just do it the Bayern way (wait until he is free and then take him without spending a single dime)?!
Chiesa is very young - Its not as if we have a 34 year old in 2 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 97)