Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Chiesa for 60 million , reminds me all the big money splash we did post Calciopoli that didnt really return the value to us. Higuain, DC and Berna , Cancelo.
Generally those above 40 million. Only Dybala and CR7 were good value investment. De Light to be seen . And we were able to offload Cancelo so thats fine. But the rest Higuain, DC and Berna , we are stuck with them.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Aston Villa done quite a good business in this transfer windows especially fixing their ST and Defence issues.

They bought GK Emiliano Martinez, RB Matt Cash, Striker Watkins and RW B. Traore

He will slot into their LB directly
Ross Barkley too.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
I feel like the perception of how bad Rugani really is is exaggerated. He's a 26 year old Italian national player who had teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Napoli and Roma interested in him. He was never put in a position to claim a starting spot for us and did fine during that seaason Bonucci was in Milan. Not being able to do better than loan to Rennes seems strange to me.
Rennes is a good club for him. He hasn’t showed anything since his time at Empoli. He has no future at Juve but for his own sake if he does well with Rennes he could stay there permanently or move to a decent Serie A club and maybe earn a spot on the bench with the national team. That’s his ceiling if he gets regular playing time and performs well.

Oct 23, 2011
We must be the worst club in selling players. We are just unable to move players, either due to their salary demands, no interest from other big clubs, or some other personal reasons. I am not necessarily blaming whoever is in charge of of offloading players but it's just striking what position we have put ourselves in over the years.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
We must be the worst club in selling players. We are just unable to move players, either due to their salary demands, no interest from other big clubs, or some other personal reasons. I am not necessarily blaming whoever is in charge of of offloading players but it's just striking what position we have put ourselves in over the years.
I'll tell you a secret: It's hard to sell crap.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so the news are that there are no news..
We are trying to sell MDS, get rid of Khedira and sell D.Costa. Nothing for now (I doubt there will be anything in 48 hours...).
Calciomercato says Ronaldo is not happy with Pirlo`s intention of selling D.Costa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)