Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (139 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Paratici still not able to sell :wallbang:
Really? Because I don't exactly see a queue of clubs wanting to buy the players we want to sell who by the way were marotta's purchases and giving them fat contracts and in today's climate who can blame them? At least Paratici was able to sell Emre Can for a tidy profit, went for the same amount as vidal did ffs.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Really? Because I don't exactly see a queue of clubs wanting to buy the players we want to sell who by the way were marotta's purchases and giving them fat contracts and in today's climate who can blame them? At least Paratici was able to sell Emre Can for a tidy profit, went for the same amount as vidal did ffs.
im no Tici apologist but you really can’t blame him for not being able to convince a club to buy the likes of Khedira, De Sciglio, Rugani, etc. The reason we don’t want them is the same reason why other clubs won’t buy them. And the one he probably COULD sell (Costa) doesn't wanna leave unless it’s to a major club. Blame falls on Marotta for buying and then extending deadwood. He’s doing it with inter too, I mean he just got Darmian LOL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im no Tici apologist but you really can’t blame him for not being able to convince a club to buy the likes of Khedira, De Sciglio, Rugani, etc. The reason we don’t want them is the same reason why other clubs won’t buy them. And the one he probably COULD sell (Costa) doesn't wanna leave unless it’s to a major club. Blame falls on Marotta for buying and then extending deadwood. He’s doing it with inter too, I mean he just got Darmian LOL.
darmian, young, vidal, sanchez. hakimi was about the only player they signed this summer who wasn't 30 or older

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I feel like the perception of how bad Rugani really is is exaggerated. He's a 26 year old Italian national player who had teams like Arsenal, Chelsea, Napoli and Roma interested in him. He was never put in a position to claim a starting spot for us and did fine during that seaason Bonucci was in Milan. Not being able to do better than loan to Rennes seems strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)