Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (130 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Some spanish source (taken from Calciomercato) says Dembele might be open to Man Utd those killing 2 options for D.Costa
1. Barcelona swap
2. Man Utd interest
Lord Costa himself rejected the united men of Manchester, he killed the move, he will remain a casa, rejoice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
my science is ugly guys are good players not that good looking players cant be good.

Zidane ugly as shit btw. That goes for anyone that looks better at 50 than 30.
Do you really think Zizou is ugly?
Lion better not get involved with his bad taste cause Imma ignore his ass for real this time.

JuventinoCL

Jul 18, 2014
No, not Aouar either, get some proper fullbacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Feel sorry for Rugani, but this is what you get when you stay around for too long in one place. He could have easily played for Roma or Napoli by now but he refused everything and ended up in Rennes.
Will be the chance he needs if he’s ever going to grab a starting spot and prove himself at a club! I wouldn’t feel sorry

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

Feel sorry for Rugani, but this is what you get when you stay around for too long in one place. He could have easily played for Roma or Napoli by now but he refused everything and ended up in Rennes.
He's become such a nothing player, it's sad. As recently as 2018 I still hoped he'd become a good defender, obviously not a warrior like Chiello, or elegant passer like (prime) Bonucci, but perhaps a classy intelligent old school CB like Barzagli. In reality though, he just doesn't have anything. Talent, confidence, courage, physique, skill... just nothing there.

Could be a Roma defender by now had he left earlier and developed more as you said, now he's gonna get benched in France once they realize they have 18 year olds in youth team capable of performing just as "well" as Rugani. Good luck to him though, obviously.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

- - - Updated - - -

rennes isn’t that bad, they’re one of the better French clubs and are in the champions league. Rugani probably doesn’t belong at a top club anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Agresti is reporting Rennes will pay all of Ruganis salary.

Jun 16, 2020
He's become such a nothing player, it's sad. As recently as 2018 I still hoped he'd become a good defender, obviously not a warrior like Chiello, or elegant passer like (prime) Bonucci, but perhaps a classy intelligent old school CB like Barzagli. In reality though, he just doesn't have anything. Talent, confidence, courage, physique, skill... just nothing there.

Could be a Roma defender by now had he left earlier and developed more as you said, now he's gonna get benched in France once they realize they have 18 year olds in youth team capable of performing just as "well" as Rugani. Good luck to him though, obviously.
He has the intelligence to be a really good defender. But I’m disappointed that he never went to the gym. Still very skinny, and he had all the time do to that. Besides that mentally he’s really weak, doesn’t feel responsible on the pitch when things get dirty. He had the perfect mentors but never made use of it, really took things for granted. With Max he always played ~2 games a month, enough time to work on himself without any pressure of having to play every week.

Simply said no Juve material.

RoiLezard

Apr 7, 2018
I don’t quite understand why we have to sell players to buy Chiesa. Can someone explain that to me? They can’t afford to make a 10m payment? or is it a bookkeeping thing?
Maybe for FFP reasons? The Rugani deal is a dry loan of 1 million, it doesn’t make any difference. Or maybe we were hit hard by COVID and we need to sell in order to buy. Don’t forget we have a massive wage bill and Kedhira didn’t make things easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 118)