Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (80 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...019-20-scout-report-tactical-analysis-tactics

one thing stood out :

All passing rays highlight Federico’s ability to be an effective ball player at a short distance, with the majority of these passes having high accuracy, making the Italian an integral figure when looking to play combinations in compact areas to create space for others off the ball.
——

This fits Pirlos philosophy, but it also makes me wonder if Chiesa could be an option in Ramsey’s position, on top of everywhere else he can play.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I dont like the idea of defending in 3 man defence, hated it with Conte. Pirlos 4 man defensive block while defending is much better.
The fomation above suggests we play 3 man defence always, unless we think Kulu can act as RB in defensive phase. It could work with Cuads as RWB, but leaving Kulu on the bench is not the best idea.
Also we want to attack with 5 players, so also one of the mids - that for me means Ramsey is a starter.
Anyway u put there Danilo, move de Ligt to the center, Bonu to the left and Sandro to the LWB spot and you have ur team. Danilo really looks like crucial player for this team, however strange it sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)