Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (106 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Everyone says, that we must sell before buying Chiesa...but what if we don't have to...
Basically, we loaned Morata out for 2 years and McKennie's contract has an obligation clause, but that's it...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jun 16, 2020
Infine una breve ma secca battuta sul mercato: "Cedere Chiesa per arrivare a un nuovo difensore e ad un nuovo attaccante? Non voglio parlarne".

Selling Chiesa to fund a defender and a attacker? Commisso: I don’t want to talk about it.

Before that question he spoke a lot about building a new stadium. I think that Chiesa comes.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Infine una breve ma secca battuta sul mercato: "Cedere Chiesa per arrivare a un nuovo difensore e ad un nuovo attaccante? Non voglio parlarne".

Selling Chiesa to fund a defender and a attacker? Commisso: I don’t want to talk about it.

Before that question he spoke a lot about building a new stadium. I think that Chiesa comes.
I wish they were interested in Rugani :p

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Why are we throwing kulu on the left
Because people trying to figure out our formation with both Chiesa and Kulu in the starting lineup and the only possible scenarios are either Kulusevskil plays behind the forwards/as one of the forwards and Chiesa must play the RM/RWB whatever you want to call it.. While some rather try to fit them into different formations that obviously not going to happen with both playing together..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 91)