Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Pay him those 6m, just take the loss and run. He’s so pathetic. Second year in a row that Paratici tells him that he can leave, always injured and still refusing to leave. Saw that he blocked the comment section on his Instagram, that means that he knows that everybody shits on him these days.

And yes he agreed a contract with us, has all the right to ask for that money, but he’s a multimillionaire, won everything but apparently doesn’t respect himself enough to stop this miserable situation. If I was him I’d go to MLS or Qatar.
No. If we are going to pay him full he shouldn't be let to leave. Send him to U23.

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
Khedira is a special kind of dipshit. He could probably still get 1-3 mil from some other club in wages, yet still won’t fucking take a severance to leave. He better not see the field, I don’t care if everyone else is unavailable.
Force him to hand wash kits after practice and clean toilets at Continessa. Just don't let him anywhere near the practice field if he is forcing a stay.

Agresti is saying exit talks are still ongoing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Can’t wait for dimarzios mercato update tonight, which will be the same as the last five nights re: Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Leeds got Michael Cuissance from Bayern, which means they’re prob out on De Paul..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah Alonso is actually really good, an actual wingback/left midfielder type with decent offensive game.

MUCH rather have him then MDS, even if he is getting bit old (29/30?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)