Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (155 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Delle Ali plays the role of second striker more than midfielder, and he is worse at it than Dybala, Ramsey, or Kulusevski.

- - - Updated - - -

5th october 23:59 cet in italy
So in 6 days we could: terminate Khedira, sell Rugani, sell De Sciglio, sell Costa, sign Chiesa.

Sounds like too much. Probably just Khedira and one of the defenders goes.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Delle would be absolutely amazing. I don’t know how you could be against this move. He’s pretty much got the goal scoring ability that Ramsey used to have, a great passer in midfield and he’s way more of a physical force. He even forced Eriksen to the RW to be deployed as a #10. Great player if we're going with 3-4-1-2.

Last edited:

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
How could we even debate this. We're talking about a player who scored 18 goals as a midfielder in the Prem in the 16/17 season. For comparison, KDB only managed 13 goals last season. I'm not saying he's the superior player but what he did sure was credible enough to be labelled WC.

He even had 12G+A in 25 games last season which was discussed to be his worst season at Spurs. No Juve midfielder in the past years would come even close to such numbers while playing in a much weaker league than the Prem.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
How could we even debate this. We're talking about a player who scored 18 goals as a midfielder in the Prem in the 16/17 season. For comparison, KDB only managed 13 goals last season. I'm not saying he's the superior player but what he did sure was credible enough to be labelled WC.

He even had 12G+A in 25 games last season which was discussed to be his worst season at Spurs. No Juve midfielder in the past years would come even close to such numbers while playing in a much weaker league than the Prem.
I can’t take any of your posts seriously when you constantly refer to that league as “The Prem”

You sound like a Redcafe member or a writer for The Sun.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Delle would be absolutely amazing. I don’t know how you could be against this move. He’s pretty much got the goal scoring ability that Ramsey used to have, a great passer in midfield and he’s way more of a physical force. He even forced Eriksen to the RW to be deployed as a #10. Great player if we're going with 3-4-1-2.

2016-2018 called, they want their player rating back.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012

And I dont understand how anybody can rate this dumb piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 149)