Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (162 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventus strong choice for the attack remains Moise Kean. Llorente and Dembele are just ideas. There is interest in Joaquin Correa. According to my information, there is no official offer yet.(Morik_92)
I don't see the obsession with Kean as a second choice. He is young and left us on his choice. He is doing horribly bad in Everton. If he wants us to do him favors to go back on track, the deal has to be very favorable for us unless we are doing favors for Raiola with an eye for Haaland/Pogba in near future.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
I don't see the obsession with Kean as a second choice. He is young and left us on his choice. He is doing horribly bad in Everton. If he wants us to do him favors to go back on track, the deal has to be very favorable for us unless we are doing favors for Raiola with an eye for Haaland/Pogba in near future.

I'd take Kean, Matuidi back and Jesse Lingard too if fatso promises us Haaland in a year or two :tuttosport:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

4th striker option doesn't have to be good. It's a reserve role. It should be someone we don't spend any money on besides salary.

Kean, Kulu, U23 striker if there's a decent one - all fine

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
do you really wanna base any judgements on one single game, vs one of the worst teams in the league? .
Kinda. There’s a reason two different clubs payed 30m+ for Danilo. There’s a reason Juve payed 40m for Berna. I hated Danilo but in the two limited samples I’ve seen of him under Pirlo, he looks like a beast and I don’t see why he couldn’t continue that against better clubs. Hes being put into a position to succeed by utilizing his strengths. That’s a sign of a great manager. I wouldn’t bet against the same happening with Berna, who I find more talented than most.

- - - Updated - - -

never going to happen with that cunt lotito im afraid

- - - Updated - - -

Trust Lord Paratici :delpiero:
Why even show interest in a Lazio player, I don’t understand. Seems like a complete waste of time. Remember Keita Balde? Lotito envies/despises Juve (just like most the other old fucks that run clubs in serie A) so just ignore him.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kinda. There’s a reason two different clubs payed 30m+ for Danilo. There’s a reason Juve payed 40m for Berna. I hated Danilo but in the two limited samples I’ve seen of him under Pirlo, he looks like a beast and I don’t see why he couldn’t continue that against better clubs. Hes being put into a position to succeed by utilizing his strengths. That’s a sign of a great manager. I wouldn’t bet against the same happening with Berna, who I find more talented than most.

- - - Updated - - -

Why even show interest in a Lazio player, I don’t understand. Seems like a complete waste of time. Remember Keita Balde? Lotito envies/despises Juve (just like most the other old fucks that run clubs in serie A) so just ignore him.
Agree about Lolito but Im not sure I agree about Danilo. He has been since we traded him with Cancelo and to sum it up he sucked... He sucked here and he sucked at City and IIRC he sucked at Real too.
It is tough for me to believe after all his suckness that Pirlo is his only savior and this time it will work..
I really hope to be wrong but I wouldnt count on it.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
https://app.football-italia.net/index.htm#article/footballitalia-159361&menu=news-all

For just $40 million, we let him slip out of our hands but we are prepared to pay big money for Chiesa.

might be even less than 40m. anyway, the current one is our midfield, with or without khedira.

- - - Updated - - -

i don’t believe this. I think it’s Chiesa and done. Would loooove to be wrong though.
mds might leave too, and we'll get an lwb in that case

amir3323

Jul 31, 2014
It's just saying Arsenal is about to make an offer. Nothing about it being a done deal. But it does seem Juve are not interested in him anymore unless there is something going on in secret. If he does end up at Arsenal it would be career suicide. He might win a couple of cupcake domestic trophies and will never be heard from again.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

might be even less than 40m. anyway, the current one is our midfield, with or without khedira.

- - - Updated - - -

mds might leave too, and we'll get an lwb in that case
Argh i only want us to get Aouar, I don't care about other potential recruits.

Seems we're not even interested :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 158)