Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (35 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
For what purpose? AM backup? Only makes sense if Berna is leaving and even then I'd prefer someone young with higher ceiling. Correa is mediocre at everything.

Portanova should get a chance against shitty opposition instead of wasting money on this guy.
Ramsey's deputy? A right footed AM/Winger would be nice. Not sure if this is the proper candidate though.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juventus strong choice for the attack remains Moise Kean. Llorente and Dembele are just ideas. There is interest in Joaquin Correa. According to my information, there is no official offer yet.(Morik_92)

Jun 16, 2020
Correa is one of my favorite Lazio players, but not sure if we need him. Unless he’s the Costa replacement. I see him as a AM/SS. He’s not a world class player, but could be a useful bench option for us.

Still though focus on the RWB’s please Paratici. Don’t think that the rumors are true.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
both Weston and Morata deals showed that most of the times even insiders dont have a clue as to who the club likes, wants and negotiates with, so while I enjoy reading rumours and tweets and all that I know that most of it is pure BS and dont take it seriously...

I guess Gossens and even Chiesa make some sense, but even without them squad looks close to complete, I wish we could remove players like Rugani, DeSciglio, Khedira and DCosta and replace them with one or two classy dudes, there`s still time, opportunities will arise... :D

Regista_21

Sep 20, 2020
Correa is one of my favorite Lazio players, but not sure if we need him. Unless he’s the Costa replacement. I see him as a AM/SS. He’s not a world class player, but could be a useful bench option for us.

Still though focus on the RWB’s please Paratici. Don’t think that the rumors are true.
Attack in 3-4-1-2: Ramsey; CR7, Dybala. Rotation: Morata, Berna, Portanova, possibly new cheap ST

Attack in 3-4-2-1: Ronaldo, Dybala; Morata. Rotation: Ramsey, Berna, Portanova, new cheap ST.

Even if (when, hopefully) Costa is sold, don't think there's any need for new AM, let alone an expensive one. Not sure about Portanova's ability but he could cover the third choice role there, Coppa Italia sub and such. Correa only makes sense if both Costa and Berna leave.

EDIT: Forgot about Kulu o_O No chance Paratici really wants Correa then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)