Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (29 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Forget Dzeko.. LEts get this guy

1.92m

can play on the wing also

born in italy

juve dna

He is young fast tall and strong and can be a really good option for our attack BUT unfortunately we arent really linked with him..
I think next summer our targets will be Pogba and Halland with Thuram maybe our plan B. Pogba is a free agent in 2021 or 2022 cant really remember

- - - Updated - - -

Gosens would be nice.

WB: Gosens, Frabotta, Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, De Sciglio
CB: Sandro, Demiral, Chiellini, De Ligt, Bonucci, Rugani, Danilo
MDS will be sold so its only a question of when while A.Sandro will probably occupy the WB position more than the CB one..
It would be nice to have a good player like Gosens to rotate with A.Sandro - Maybe it will also push A.Sandro to do better when he has some competition...

- - - Updated - - -

Calciomercato link us to the GOAT LWB - The Mighty Emerson Palmieri.
There is also something about Ronaldo that I didnt understand https://www.calciomercato.it/2020/0...entus-cristiano-ronaldo-addio-agnelli-mendes/
Maybe someone can help with this one

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
He is young fast tall and strong and can be a really good option for our attack BUT unfortunately we arent really linked with him..
I think next summer our targets will be Pogba and Halland with Thuram maybe our plan B. Pogba is a free agent in 2021 or 2022 cant really remember

- - - Updated - - -

MDS will be sold so its only a question of when while A.Sandro will probably occupy the WB position more than the CB one..
It would be nice to have a good player like Gosens to rotate with A.Sandro - Maybe it will also push A.Sandro to do better when he has some competition...

- - - Updated - - -

Calciomercato link us to the GOAT LWB - The Mighty Emerson Palmieri.
There is also something about Ronaldo that I didnt understand https://www.calciomercato.it/2020/0...entus-cristiano-ronaldo-addio-agnelli-mendes/
Maybe someone can help with this one
It says #RonnieOut after this season which is not all that unrealistic. It would get rid of a massive salary for an aging player and hand us a (small) transfer sum. One season later his contract ends...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It says #RonnieOut after this season which is not all that unrealistic. It would get rid of a massive salary for an aging player and hand us a (small) transfer sum. One season later his contract ends...
Honestly if we can fetch anything around 100M on Ronaldo we should definitely be doing it.
He costs like 3 top players and he is about to leave in a year or two anyway..

We could get either a good winger or a forward (depends on how Pirlo want his side to look like)

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
It's strange for me, that Fiorentina (suddenly) advanded for Pellegrini and there will be a meeting tomorrow with Fior...Chiesa is a big target for Paratici for a long time now.
I would not be surprised if we sell Pellegrini to Fior and using a possible incoming money from Costa's sale, to buy Chiesa...
I think he is a way overrated, but young, could play in 433 and in Cuadrado's role in 352.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)