Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Karsdrop rejected Atalanta and so they went for piccini and now he's rejected Genoa. I think we should do both Roma and him a favour by swapping di sciglio for karsdrop. He can't be any worse and would fit our 3 5 2 formation.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Khedira to United on a free once we settle the shit with his contract. Have to laugh how some of the media in the UK are saying it is a steal. Fuck me.

I think we need to lower our expectations...thinking shit will haooen on a daily basis will drive everyone mad. Everything seems overly difficult this summer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Khedira to United on a free once we settle the shit with his contract. Have to laugh how some of the media in the UK are saying it is a steal. Fuck me.

I think we need to lower our expectations...thinking shit will haooen on a daily basis will drive everyone mad. Everything seems overly difficult this summer.
They're gonna love him

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
After reading Pirlos thesis I have one question

Who the fuck is Cuadrados backup, because that position is crucial to his system. There’s no way it’s Danilo, that guy is closer to a RCB, as we saw last weekend. Berna? Evidently he played fullback before, but I’m guessing it was on the left side? Since it doesn’t look like we’ll be relying on crosses, but rather playing through the center of the field, he might work. But in reality, unless someone like Wesley is showing out in training, the lack of urgency is concerning.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

I've been joking with my man utd friend for about 2 years how man utd should buy khedira off us, and hes always hated the idea. :seven:

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015

Somehow Khedira will have played for the most famous club in Spain, Italy and England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)