Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (100 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 16, 2020
we won't pay him 5m.

it's gonna be 7 :fab2:

if it's true: bloody hell paratici, what's wrong with this club. i don't mind dzeko, he's probably the best fit to juve out of the oldies we can afford, but 7m?! just an other case of juve overpaying every single player, bar pinsoglio, bentancur and buffon. do we ever learn.
And poor Pinsoglio deserves a lot more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
This Suarez to Dzeko and back to Dzeko and then to Suarez returning to Dzeko again just to go for Suarez and at the last minute to get Dzeko is actually going to be funny :lol:

Scrap that, it actually already is funny asf, sad ofc, but surely amusing.

- - - Updated - - -

Would be even more interesting if we end up with neither of them, really wonder who's the 3rd oldie on the list, maybe those Giroud links do have same sauce in them afterall ?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
we won't pay him 5m.

if it's true: bloody hell paratici, what's wrong with this club. i don't mind dzeko, he's probably the best fit to juve out of the oldies we can afford, but 7m?! just an other case of juve overpaying every single player, bar pinsoglio, bentancur and buffon. do we ever learn.
Dzeko was earning 5 million nett at Roma so no surprise that we will be offering between 6.5-7 million euros

Apr 17, 2013
Related to Suarez.
According to the Dutch press, Memphis could be a Barca player in the next few hours! The OL striker is expected to sign in the week in Catalonia and be featured this weekend ...

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Milik has not yet accepted the transfer to Roma. If he does so in the next few hours, Dzeko will be free to join Juventus for 15 million euros. [Di Marzio]

- - - Updated - - -

Related to Suarez.
According to the Dutch press, Memphis could be a Barca player in the next few hours! The OL striker is expected to sign in the week in Catalonia and be featured this weekend ...

Suarez is like Khedira he won't leave without getting his compensation

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
My order of preference

1. Dzeko. Knows Serie A, so no acclimation period beyond that with his new teammates. In shape, durable, will make others around him better with his complimentary game.

2. Suarez. A better pure goalscorer than Dzeko. Don’t know what shape he’s in, but he’s probably still got 20+ goals in him for a season or two. As long as it’s two years with an option, I’m fine with it. If it’s three years fuckin no thank you.

3. Giroud. Pretty much another Llorente, which has its uses, but should not be a priority.

4. Kean. Strictly a backup, and I’m not sure he’s even good enough for that. But he is homegrown and still very young.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
we won't pay him 5m.

If only we would have the experience on a high wage old striker which make us to register a huge lost, maybe, just maybe we wouldn't make this mistake

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
If we pay Roma €15m for Dzeko and pay him +€5m a year we’ve officially lost it.
Suarez would cost the same over a 3 year period, and is clearly a better striker.
Suarez was rumoured to cost a 3 + 13m compensation cost / transfer sum and earn 10 mil in wages so that's about let's say 55 mil for three seasons, give or take.

And let's compare this to Dzeko on 7 mil and 15 (overevaluated because of the De Sciglio plusvalenza) so let's take 10, which is already a stretch for De Sciglio. That operation would cost us about 38 mil for 2 seasons...

Suarez is a fat, unmotivated turd and wants a longer, more expensive contract. Don't.

Dzeko ain't all that but I'll gladly take the shorter contract.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck em both tbh - nothing to get excited about. I'm fine with either because they're both pretty much the same thing - old geezers looking for their last big paycheck; the only difference seems to be that Dzeko is actually, in probability, more professional.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Slightly disappointed in getting Dzeko instead of Suarez, but he’s still a good, experienced and pretty prolific option for us to have for the next couple of seasons. We just need to get this shit sorted ASAP.
agreed. first game is next week and our attack is lacking any options with dybala's injury.

like ronaldo is the only real goal scorer we have since none of the other players in the squad score 10+ goals a season.

I am starting to worry right now we will miss out on a real striker and settle for a loanee like kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)