Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (177 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Dybala and Ronaldo being relied on solely for whole season is risky, Higauin started over 20 games last season, played over 30. You need that kind of rotation figure for your attack. Kean alone wont cut it. We can call it rebuild if you like, because we are signing young players and young coach, but there is no such thing in Juve. We are expected to win, and Pirlo is asking for a main attack signing to replace Higauin for a reason. Especially when your two other attackers, Ronaldo, wants to be wing, and Dybala drifts everywhere and rarely is in the box. You need the variety of a true nr 9 in your roster.
I agree, which is why we should sign Gignac.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Dybala and Ronaldo being relied on solely for whole season is risky, Higauin started over 20 games last season, played over 30. You need that kind of rotation figure for your attack. Kean alone wont cut it. We can call it rebuild if you like, because we are signing young players and young coach, but there is no such thing in Juve. We are expected to win, and Pirlo is asking for a main attack signing to replace Higauin for a reason. Especially when your two other attackers, Ronaldo, wants to be wing, and Dybala drifts everywhere and rarely is in the box. You need the variety of a true nr 9 in your roster.
Why didn't we keep Higuain then? Extend his contract to cut looses.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Top clubs didnt have money that summer? :rofl: Some of these guys I dont even remember ever seeing for Bayern lol, Oddo was there? I only remember Borowski.
and Breno came winter before :)

Yeah Oddo had a 1 year intermezzo..likable bloke though and was smarter than the average footballer. Whats he up to?

Transfermarkt says coach Delfino Pescara

rainhard

May 5, 2004
This will be actually really great mercato if only we can offload our deadwood for some $$ instead of give away some $$ to release them
Other clubs know we are desperate to lower our wage bill, and that what happen with Matuidi and Higuain

So the lessons are it is okay for us to overpaid wages for youngster with bright prospect but still in make sense amount, as they will still have resale value
But for old backup players we must cap their salary low, maybe to make it interesting for them we can give bonus for winning Serie A, UCL, Coppa instead
So when we want to offload them, their base salary is still in other clubs range. Example for Higuain, Ramsey type of players we can offer 5M net base salary + 1M bonus if win Serie +1 M bonus if win UCL + 500k bonus for win Coppa Italia (total 2.5 net if we win the treble). That will make them in 7.5 total net salary. And if we win those competition we are sure we can afford to pay their bonuses

- - - Updated - - -

calma guys... I've found our new striker!

That is Higuain after 1 years eating those junk food in USA

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
I think it will be Suarez and Kean then mercato chiuso

Maaaybe Locatelli
Still hoping for "injuries bros" Ramsey and Khedira being replaced. As for now we only have 4 midfielders - 3 good , 1 unknown US hero and 2 useless injuries. Worst case should be Khedira out replaced by Locatelli (cheapest option than Aouar). The dream could be Costa for Thiago , Locatteli in and Ramsey out.

We still don`t have real RB, so I guess Cuadrado to ratate with Danilo and hopefully Pellegrini stays. MDS should be sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 174)