Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (102 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He is benchwarmer does not improve a starting 11 which is still average.
benchwarmer according to who? You? They’re willing to invest nearly 30m in him, I can almost guarantee they have bigger plans for him. I think he will end up starting. All Pirlo has talked about is possession, and retaining it. McKennie objectively does that better than anyone else on the roster. He is Pirlos Vidal.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
It is depressing but I'm just being real based on how the market is. Even last year our squad was good enough to win the league but it is was tactics that finished us in the cup competitions. Since then Kulusevski is instantly a big upgrade and Arthur should be as well, add to that Bentancur, De Ligt and Rabiot improving a lot so we look good. As much as Sarri was hated, we bossed possession against every single opponent and it was our lack of creativity that cost us more than anything but we have addressed that problem.

With a new coach with zero experience, I'd look to get us playing to a system where we look comfortable before just buying any 'star' players or you'll be what Inter are now - buy all sorts like Eriksen and Godin then tossing them when they don't fit. Even Allegri struggled to get Ronaldo and Dybala to play together so I say get Kean and LB and RB depth to free up Cuadrado and give Sandro a break.
Partially agree. I ain't sure about Arthur impact. However I disagree 100% in the lack of creativity as main issue, I believe it was one of many, defense, balance, effectivenes, tactical, subs, rotation

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
benchwarmer according to who? You? They’re willing to invest nearly 30m in him, I can almost guarantee they have bigger plans for him. I think he will end up starting. All Pirlo has talked about is possession, and retaining it. McKennie objectively does that better than anyone else on the roster. He is Pirlos Vidal.
I dont think many people on here are expecting him to be starter so which one of our decent 3 decent midfielders we have are being dropped for him ? we paid 3 million for him and only paying more money if certain conditions are met.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I dont think many people on here are expecting him to be starter so which one of our decent 3 decent midfielders we have are being dropped for him ? we paid 3 million for him and only paying more money if certain conditions are met.
It’s only a loan for bookkeeping purposes (And it’s not 3m, it’s 4.5m) Not only does it turn into an 18.5m obligation if those certain conditions are met, but juve also included the option to buy him even if they aren’t. They will absolutely be buying him, and there are also an additional 7m in bonuses. And if I had to guess, he’ll be benching Bentancur.

Jul 3, 2020
Hakimi is easily better than all the other options they had on the right. Starting 11 improved.
I’ll take Kulusesvski over Hakimi. People forget how easily Juve manhandled Inter both games last season. I am not content with our roster at all I have some concerns but Inter is not one of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Hakimi and Kolarov are improvements for them.
Not worried about Kolarov at this stage of his career. If tici had signed him this board would have crashed

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
"Bring this shit to the entire nation...black, white, red, brown feel the vibrations"

Marky Mark was woke before most of us were even born. :touched:
He's also a racist cunt and a shitty actor - his brother is arguably more talented but never got the big breaks.

Having said that, I'm partial to him, if only because of that song Os posted.

Jul 13, 2010
Chelsea. I would say Inter. Napoli had that big signing, Osimhen, but I have no idea who he is so I can't say.

Oh and Milan got Tonali, but we'll see how he develops.
inter are the champions of mercato for 3rd year in a row, cant see the difference in the end result. even with a better coach they could not do anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 99)