Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (58 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Fuck this media has no idea...i wake up every day and there is a different name. Tomorrows rumour will be Mark Viduka is coming out of retirement and will.be offered 5m met per season.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If I can only consider cheapie's or freebie's I'd go with: 1. Dzeko, 2. Suarez, 3. Cavani. If neither wants to join us, I'd go with Dybala as our only 9 and hope he stays fit the entire season. If we have any money left, I'd pay the 25M Lyon are requesting for Memphis since he wont be joining Barcelona.

I wouldn't settle with my 4/5th choice striker. Just sends out the wrong signals the player himself, the coach and the squad.

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
If I can only consider cheap or freebie's I'd go with: 1. Dzeko, 2. Suarez, 3. Cavani. If neither wants to join us, I'd go with Dybala as our only 9 and hope he stays fit the entire season. If we have any money left, I'd pay the 25M Lyon are requesting for Depay since he wont be joining Barcelona.

I wouldn't settle with my 4/5th choice striker. Just sends out the wrong signals the player himself, the coach and the squad.
how about Giroud :p?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Juventus are among the teams interested in Shanghai Shenhua winger Stephan El Shaarawy (27), who’s available on the market, according to Telefoot.

De Sciglio could leave Juventus for Villarreal - First contacts between the parties. [Di Marzio]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)