Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (120 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AriG

Feb 17, 2019
If anyone is curious what Momblano is talking about :

How do you say in Italian; Listen, i'm on my way to Italia with my sports camel but I'm stuck at the Serbian-Croatian border for almost two days I won't let them do any anal probe despite the circumstances I do not care I do not have COVID 19, 20, 21 whatever I'm on my way to Torino, I will talk with some of our players, maybe some slapping will be involved I am very important do not fuck with me boy stop with this "reviewing" "music" bullshit or imma slap you with my tactical leather flip flop from the Gulf war so hard that your fucking gay fedora will fly so fast that the Pope will mistaken it for an UFO.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
How do you say in Italian; Listen, i'm on my way to Italia with my sports camel but I'm stuck at the Serbian-Croatian border for almost two days I won't let them do any anal probe despite the circumstances I do not care I do not have COVID 19, 20, 21 whatever I'm on my way to Torino, I will talk with some of our players, maybe some slapping will be involved I am very important do not fuck with me boy stop with this "reviewing" "music" bullshit or imma slap you with my tactical leather flip flop from the Gulf war so hard that your fucking gay fedora will fly so fast that the Pope will mistaken it for an UFO.
What's with you and camels? Did you get "humped" by one in your younger days? :p

- - - Updated - - -

I dont care. Exciting players.

Sendt fra min CLT-L29 med Tapatalk
Like I said, you're stuck in the past. Delusional as fuck. There's nothing exciting about old geezers on big wages, unless you actually don't want the team to succeed long term.

One overpaid old fart is more than enough. We don't need to collect them all - this is not Pokemon or a museum for ancient relics.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Fuk Raiola and his client. Goalie is last position needing an upgrade. I love these type bastards. Juve has plenty of money and stupid management so let's get my man out of a dire situation at Milan that's going nowhere.
1599599770702.png

You want to play for Juve. Get a new fuking agent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Fuk Raiola and his client. Goalie is last position needing an upgrade. I love these type bastards. Juve has plenty of money and stupid management so let's get my man out of a dire situation at Milan that's going nowhere.
1599599770702.png

Flushing money down the drain.

he is no Buffon, not even near. Is more error prone that Wojek but costs infinite more.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Flushing money down the drain.

he is no Buffon, not even near. Is more error prone that Wojek but costs infinite more.
He's been really good for a couple of yrs. Not teenage error prone Gigio anymore.

Only one gk in history is comparable or better than Buffon, so I agree. You gon have to wait a long time for the next Buffon. By then we will have tripled our number of CL final losses.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
1599599770702.png

Something about this guy is just repulsive, do not want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)