Summer Mercato Thread 2020-21 (114 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
What does that mean? That we took a complete chance on a player we knew nothing about?

All the big European clubs know the South American market, especially a player who had played 50 games for a team like Boca. He wasn't in the Bolivian second division.
Haha true .

People act like our management doesn't know shit about talents , but if you've watched Paraticis interview with Woj(our gk) , he talked about scouting,some polish players etc ...

But he also mentioned how it's more difficult to get talented players to Juve (price it's increased immediately because it's Juve) , while it was easier to get them to Samp .

Also he said when you get a talent you expect him to have impact asap , while Samp can wait 2/3 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Fuck that. We need to reinforce the midfield, so fuck Sanchez for now.
A defender is a must if we go for 3-4-3.
We currently have Chiellini Bonucci De Ligt Demiral Rugani
If we play 3-4-3 it means De Ligt Demiral and Demiral starting but it also means we have Chiellini (who I didnt put as starter as I highly believe that it is practically impossible that he can return to his best after that injury in his age..) and Rugani on the bench.

Rugani proved to be a disaster while Chiellini will be average at best (due to what I wrote about).
It means we need at least one good CB.

If we play 4-3-3 we will suffer at the start but it will be ok as the season goes.

As for a midfielder - 3-4-3 We play Arthur and Bentancur - We could do better but I am seeing a chance we dont go for a great midfielder for this season
4-3-3 We play Arthur Bentancur Rabiot which is definitely not enough - More of a chance for a great midfielder
Both formations means our mid could be better and we definitely need a great midfielder but I do see the need for a CB as well (especially as De Ligt is coming back from an injury while Chiellini and Demiral just came back from nasty injuries...

- - - Updated - - -

I read that we are offering them Pjanic in a package deal for Ndombele.
Its great we can offer Pjanic twice. Hey.. Maybe we can use our 2nd Pogba instead of just pushing for him

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
50M valuation and Rugani is mentioned to might be part of the deal
then its a no for me, Rugani is obviously trash, but 50m is too much for Sanchez, rather spend that money on Aouar. I highly doubt we would spend 50 m on sanchez tho , sounds like a bullshit rumor tbh. Upomecano would be perfect, but EPL all in that azz already

Boksic

May 11, 2005
A defender is a must if we go for 3-4-3.
We currently have Chiellini Bonucci De Ligt Demiral Rugani
If we play 3-4-3 it means De Ligt Demiral and Demiral starting but it also means we have Chiellini (who I didnt put as starter as I highly believe that it is practically impossible that he can return to his best after that injury in his age..) and Rugani on the bench.

Rugani proved to be a disaster while Chiellini will be average at best (due to what I wrote about).
It means we need at least one good CB.

If we play 4-3-3 we will suffer at the start but it will be ok as the season goes.

As for a midfielder - 3-4-3 We play Arthur and Bentancur - We could do better but I am seeing a chance we dont go for a great midfielder for this season
4-3-3 We play Arthur Bentancur Rabiot which is definitely not enough - More of a chance for a great midfielder
Both formations means our mid could be better and we definitely need a great midfielder but I do see the need for a CB as well (especially as De Ligt is coming back from an injury while Chiellini and Demiral just came back from nasty injuries...

- - - Updated - - -

Its great we can offer Pjanic twice. Hey.. Maybe we can use our 2nd Pogba instead of just pushing for him
Romero would gave been a nice option if we plan to play 3 at the back.

Jun 16, 2020
Romero would gave been a nice option if we plan to play 3 at the back.
Sandro maybe. Left footed, strong defensively, doesn’t add much anymore in attack.

Sandro, Chiellini, Demiral, De Ligt, Bonucci and Rugani sounds great.

Pellegrini or Bernardeschi as wingback is a gamble tho. Although I think that Pellegrini is stronger as wingback, I’m not sure if he’s good enough. For Berna it’s his last hope.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Lmao usually when you make up a rumour like that you at least make it semi realistic like an ex team mate/friend

Yeah I can just see Ronaldo in his downtime scouting a bang average spurs CB and pushing us to sign him.

When shit like that doesn't materialise you should be banned from journalism.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Ronaldo breaks records, scores, assists, fires coaches, sells merch, and now is also our sporting director.

Anything he can't do?

- - - Updated - - -

We'll finally get Marcelo this season. It just took a little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)